2021 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds stupid, but Price is going to have to improve on current play for Montreal to win it.

Tampas team defense and goaltending is an absolute force, that perhaps doesnt get spotlight due to the star power, hard to see many games guving up more than 2.

Price might need a GAA under 1 if the habs are to win it.

Hope he can, but a monumental task. Tampa are better than last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds stupid, but Price is going to have to improve on current play for Montreal to win it.

Tampas team defense and goaltending is an absolute force, that perhaps doesnt get spotlight due to the star power, hard to see many games guving up more than 2.

Price might need a GAA under 1 if the habs are to win it.

Hope he can, but a monumental task. Tampa are better than last year.

montreals offence is just as good.

cole caulfield is a ******* jet.

montreals offence is just as good.

cole caulfield is a ******* jet.

Love what the Habs have done. But Tampa are on another level.

Take it from a stars fan who watched Dallas comfortably beat Vegas in 5 games in the West finals last year due to Vegas' lack of offense, only to be manhandled by Tampas defensive game in the Cup finals.

Very different beasts.

Im cheering on the Habs to win. Just think Price has to have the best two weeks of his career for it to happen.

Excited to watch Danaults shutdown line vs Point, Kucherov and Palat. If Danault can maintain his defensive play, will play a big part.

Huh? They have 2 players in the top 30 scorers in the playoffs... TBL have 5 of the top 6.

On paper. The Stanley Cup isn't won on paper though. Montreal has proven that they have the team to beat, after turning back elimination thrice against the Leafs, steam-rolling the Jets, and giving the Knights an almighty hiding, they have proven themselves as worthy champions. On paper, in all three series, they were scheduled to fall. They have thrown that out the window and they have prevailed in all three.

They don't have the best players. They have the right players.

We better watch ourselves

On paper. The Stanley Cup isn't won on paper though. Montreal has proven that they have the team to beat, after turning back elimination thrice against the Leafs, steam-rolling the Jets, and giving the Knights an almighty hiding, they have proven themselves as worthy champions. On paper, in all three series, they were scheduled to fall. They have thrown that out the window and they have prevailed in all three.

They don't have the best players. They have the right players.

We better watch ourselves
I know that, but my point is you can hardly say the offense is as good when the stats say the opposite quite clearly. If anything it's been the defending that has kept Montreal going for weeks.

Do you reckon Price will have to improve his 0.945% save percentage on the penalty kill, killing 30 consecutive penalties and 42 of 45 overall?
Or maybe his 21.60 GSAA and/or his 12.1 GSAE? :think: ;)

Youve mistaken my tone...i think hes been All-world in these playoffs, incredible, may win the conn smyth even with a loss. But the beast montreal has to face next, yes, he has to be better..what Price has done in his career if he wants to Cup this has to be the best two weeks of his career.

If Montreal win 4 games, i think he will need 2 shutouts. (Against a team who hasnt been shutout in the playoffs, not easy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back