2021 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess now he gets to play with his bro Caleb but that's an extremely risky contract.

Replace “risky” with “dumb”.

Chicago will be hoping, if they are aware, that Jones’ poor play last season was a blip.

I’m seeing an amateur basketball tournament from Ohio on ESPN instead of the NHL draft. Isn’t that interesting…

Replace “risky” with “dumb”.

Chicago will be hoping, if they are aware, that Jones’ poor play last season was a blip.

I’m seeing an amateur basketball tournament from Ohio on ESPN instead of the NHL draft. Isn’t that interesting…

*en stupid. (The espn part)...

....and the jones contract i guess too.

Columbus have had a good day.

Drafted Kent Johnson at pick 5 who looks the most skilled player in the draft.

Added a good young defenseman adam boqvist.

Added pick 11

Added 1st rd pick in 2022

Add Jake Bean from one of the chicago picks in a trade with Carolina.

Made alot out of an ordinary situation with Jones leaving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who knew the Politicians would be first team to go off the board by drafting Tyler Boucher?

Everyone?
Regis McGuire has started work early by drafting the son of Brian.
Playing for Boston College, he played for the U.S. National U18 Team before accepting a scholarship in Beantown, went to prep school at Avon Old Farms School, born and bred straight out of Haddonfield, New Jersey. The kid can play, Doc, he has tons of grit!

Columbus have had a good day.

Drafted Kent Johnson at pick 5 who looks the most skilled player in the draft.

Added a good young defenseman adam boqvist.

Added pick 11

Added 1st rd pick in 2022

Add Jake Bean from one of the chicago picks in a trade with Carolina.

Made alot out of an ordinary situation with Jones leaving.

yeah they hired Josh Weissbock and Cam Lawrence to help make decisions. good forward thinking decisions tend to happen. hopefully the ghost of Dale Tallon doesn't ruin it for them!

once again Jim Benning has put his claim of being the worst GM in the league forward. He has absolutely no understanding of "cap windows" or "timeline". This OEL contract is so bad for so long and so damaging to Canucks cap structure. He's learnt nothing. The ****ing worst

Capture77.JPG

Imagine referencing +/-
Good grief... :poo:

The Oilers just avoided selecting the best available goaltender (Jesper Wallstedt) for an extremely small gain.
Who knows what Holland is thinking.
Hopefully Wallstedt has a Hank Lundqvist type career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back