News 2021 NMFC AGM - Wednesday, 3 March 2021 - 6pm @ Arden St.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's an entirely legit point. The dude is 74. Would anyone in his contact book still be in a position to help us? Probably not.
Oh, i dont disagree. Just hilarious to watch a certain someones personal identity effect their political perspective and even then yell discrimination.

It begins.

The agist "out of touch" assassination angle appears to be on the agenda.

Of course, the blatant "out of touch" aspect of the current board in relation to actual football will be completely ignored.
The blatant out of touch board? The board that sacked an underperforming coaching and playing group? A board that went out and got a favorite son who is one of, if not the best assistant coaches in the country? A board that is continuing to develop our home ground to make it available for VFL games to be played at?

Just * off and go follow another club. OUR club doesn’t want your s**t.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Sexism and racism fine but you draw the line at agism.

You should post in autoethnographic dance format and just be done with it.

It looks like the boards agents are swinging in to full gear again, so good luck getting a fair run at it RJ. They'll have you painted as an Auschwitz prison guard before the week is over.

You should post in autoethnographic dance format and just be done with it.

It looks like the boards agents are swinging in to full gear again, so good luck getting a fair run at it RJ. They'll have you painted as an Auschwitz prison guard before the week is over.
Why is every time you get proven wrong you play the victim card. You hate people doing that. I guess it’s just another example of your hypocrisy.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
So let me get this right

RJ nominates

A Sub Cttee then decides whether or not he is worthy

Then wat?

Then he either runs for a position, or is barred from running for a position.

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Your confirmation bias makes anything you say irrelevant. You make assumption that are incorrect. You call yourself an intelligent scientist who only looks at the facts yet you blatantly ignore the facts. AND then you accuse OTHERS of being IGNORANT.

You SHOULDN’T even be in this thread you’re not a member of OUR football club.
70cc451ef0f40c1e3994b7575eda97d0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So am I understanding that Ron Joseph is running?

if so - I would imagine the first step which is essentially a vetting process so someone like me doesn’t just apply with no credentials, would not stop RJ running.

Should we vote for him, what’s his go?

He's supposedly announced his interest, but hasn't yet been approved by the board to run (I would assume he passes but it's not out of the question he doesn't, and we won't know for sure until they announce their decision), and as of yet hasn't mentioned what specific issues he's running on.

I don't think he's publicly said anything about it tbh. Hell, seeing as Tom Browne was the newsbreaker in this instance I'm not 100% convinced it's real.

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So let me get this right

RJ nominates

A Sub Cttee then decides whether or not he is worthy

Then wat?

The sub committee tells RJ he’s not suitable and another member of the Scanlon cabal gets appointed to the Board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back