News 2021 NMFC AGM - Wednesday, 3 March 2021 - 6pm @ Arden St.

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, what about Sonja Hood? What does she bring to the table?

How about Fauntleroy Scanlon? Is he there for any other reason other than to keep daddy's 2007 agendas on track?

We can't find better people to be on the board of the football club? If that's the case then we're just treading water.

isnt the Scanlon kid on the board because the Scanlon remains one of the primary financial supporters of the club?

isnt the Scanlon kid on the board because the Scanlon remains one of the primary financial supporters of the club?

No!

.........and since when should someone be able to buy a seat on the board anyway?!

As a generally positive person I will say that the annual shitfight over board elections thread eruption is a Good Thing as it means footy season is rapidly approaching.

Under a fortnight for those of us into the AFLW, couple weeks later til the preseason games for those waiting for the blokes.

I also don't think anyone is going to have their mind changed on the more intellectual political positions they hold by posts on this thread.

It’s been discussed many a time on here and I believe it is a combination of Ticketing and Docklands Management

It is largely because we don't sell out our games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s been discussed many a time on here and I believe it is a combination of Ticketing and Docklands Management

Don’t forget us for not filling our allocation. All WE have to do is extend the ‘North End’ to all level 1 and 2 seating behind the goals...

It’s so easy to fix. It forces the opposition supporters to purchase tickets at their end (which is precisely what we want).

Why is there public sections within the North End... ? This needs to change immediately.

Reducing the games in Tas and returning to wearing our traditional jumper are the the only issues I currently have. I hope he or anyone can do something about those travesties.
I don't reckon that you'll see the club cede any of the 3 games in Tassie per-season anytime soon. The sponsorship money for our 3 games there is too lucrative.

Don’t forget us for not filling our allocation. All WE have to do is extend the ‘North End’ to all level 1 and 2 seating behind the goals...

It’s so easy to fix. It forces the opposition supporters to purchase tickets at their end (which is precisely what we want).

Why is there public sections within the North End... ? This needs to change immediately.
I have sat behind the goals at the North end South end and you just can’t see much. Level 2 is better. Saw BJ blanket Fyfe once from there and we won.

Fun fact: I was booted from the social club after the '98 GF at the same time as a young man who claimed to be Peter Scanlon's son.

I have sat behind the goals at the North end South end and you just can’t see much. Level 2 is better. Saw BJ blanket Fyfe once from there and we won.

s**t Stadium is s**t Stadium.

I quite enjoy standing behind those goals, seeing the game is not really a priority the way we will be going in the next few years. I personally recommend the Kayo Mini for 2021 and 2022.

What is a general practitioner, a sociologist and Peter Scanlon's kid doing on the board of the footy club, and what can they contribute to the footy club?

Are there really no better options?
Past players might not be a great option either as they often just end up back stabbing clubs with their own agendas. Take Alan Aylett and Andrew Dometriou as cases in point once they got into positions of influence.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back