News 2021 NMFC AGM - Wednesday, 3 March 2021 - 6pm @ Arden St.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn have streeted us in the club development stakes since the 2000's. Absolutely given us a bath.
Not us but pretty much the majority of the Melbourne clubs.
It’s a no contest.
Tbh whilst we were fighting for survival they were already winning flags and the decade that followed soldified that.
Well run, well managed and had a win at all cost mentality. ******* campaigners they are

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Not us but pretty much the majority of the Melbourne clubs.
It’s a no contest.
Tbh whilst we were fighting for survival they were already winning flags and the decade that followed soldified that.
Well run, well managed and had a win at all cost mentality. ******* campaigners they are

They had their moment in 1996, and it's been full on cold blooded application since then.

No time for any bullshit indulgences or popularity contests. A committed will to succeed.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

It would be an outrage if they fabricated a way to freeze him out, and it would leave absolutely no doubt about closed shop board stacking.

The tail would be wagging the dog in clear sight of the entire world.

If he runs, I buy a membership.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
One of your many blindside idiocies is the fact you're putting your deep seated right wing conspiracies before the club you pretend to care about.

Cares enough to spend 20 hours a day on here to shitcan the club

Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah the hawks also have massive community programs

Screenshot_20210123-173805.png

Screenshot_20210123-173823.png

I have no bloody clue where this concept came from that a successful footy club can walk but not chew gum, but it's entirely a falsehood.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Last time I drove through Hawthorn there were streets of gold. Now I am assuming that when push came to shove those streets dipped there hands into their deep pockets and have done so since.

Same as *. And if they don’t live in those burbs anymore I bet that background has enabled generational wealthy backing to continue.

Thewlis Dish

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2003
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
FGR
One of your many blindside idiocies is the fact you're putting your deep seated right wing conspiracies before the club you pretend to care about.

He already puts his own beliefs ahead of the club's best interests so I'm not sure why you're surprised.

Tef would 100% take five years of RJ on the current board if the trade-off was relocation in 10, purely because there would be a genuine attempt to undermine things like the AFLW, the Huddle and the two Bens.

An absolute fraud of a supporter.

Any there it is. Uses Hawthorn as an example, gets shown up to be full of s**t as they don’t just concentrate on winning, and posts an hilarious gif saying he’s ignoring it.

If anyone at the CLUB does read this board they’ll BLOCK Joseph just to keep him OUT of our club.

Certified moron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Any there it is. Uses Hawthorn as an example, gets shown up to be full of sh*t as they don’t just concentrate on winning, and posts an hilarious gif saying he’s ignoring it.

If anyone at the CLUB does read this board they’ll BLOCK Joseph just to keep him OUT of our club.

Certified moron

The campaigner is too old to be acting like this.

Will be interesting to see what platform Ron Joseph stands on.

The man has enormous cachet and rightly so with North supporters.

But he also hasn't served in a front line capacity in decades and the game has moved on dramatically since then.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Will be interesting to see what platform Ron Joseph stands on.

The man has enormous cachet and rightly so with North supporters.

But he also hasn't served in a front line capacity in decades and the game has moved on dramatically since then.

It begins.

The agist "out of touch" assassination angle appears to be on the agenda.

Of course, the blatant "out of touch" aspect of the current board in relation to actual football will be completely ignored.

Yes, Glenn Archer knows nothing about actual football.

Thread should be an interesting read from here. Don't think I'll post on it unless Ron Joseph comes on.

It begins.

The agist "out of touch" assassination angle appears to be on the agenda.

Of course, the blatant "out of touch" aspect of the current board in relation to actual football will be completely ignored.
Your confirmation bias makes anything you say irrelevant. You make assumption that are incorrect. You call yourself an intelligent scientist who only looks at the facts yet you blatantly ignore the facts. AND then you accuse OTHERS of being IGNORANT.

You SHOULDN’T even be in this thread you’re not a member of OUR football club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back