Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

As a New South Welshman, I am genuinely torn on how hard I should press the case for my 5 year old to become a North fan.

Suffering through periods of heavy defeats is fine, that’s character building, but forcing a kid to support a team that he’ll only get the opportunity to watch play 2 or 3 games live each year seems a wee bit harsh.

I’m hoping I can get him on board through the sheer force of my enthusiasm for all things North.

Any fellow interstate members with kids have some insight to share on this?
Yes - tell them to support North or you'll feed them to a tiger snake.

As a New South Welshman, I am genuinely torn on how hard I should press the case for my 5 year old to become a North fan.

Suffering through periods of heavy defeats is fine, that’s character building, but forcing a kid to support a team that he’ll only get the opportunity to watch play 2 or 3 games live each year seems a wee bit harsh.

I’m hoping I can get him on board through the sheer force of my enthusiasm for all things North.

Any fellow interstate members with kids have some insight to share on this?

The voucher is used to buy the cap or scarf?

They’re not even complementary?

It’s poorly worded.

The last couple of years if you didn’t want a cap/scarf you could get a Roo Shop voucher instead. It’s still complimentary, you just have to use that voucher to transfer for the scarf/cap if you want one of them.

It’s poorly worded.

The last couple of years if you didn’t want a cap/scarf you could get a Roo Shop voucher instead. It’s still complimentary, you just have to use that voucher to transfer for the scarf/cap if you want one of them.
I've been using the Roo Shop voucher to buy stuff for the kids, I did notice that it has dropped from $50 to $30.

Now how do I do that stern look thing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back