Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobes alluded that we'll have some exciting news to announce this week regarding our membership. Record broken?

Lock it in!

Every club is doing the same snd it’s a once in a lifetime marketing strategy to get people engaged when it’s harder than ever but lots of giveaways - hope we have a great retention strategy

THIS.

Refusing to buy a membership because reasons* is the off-field version of taking short steps or not backing into a contest when it's your turn to go.

*only exception to this rule is if you need the money to put food on the table. Anything else is pure bullshit.

I didn't buy one because of the leftist agenda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How lucky am I. Club was meant to send me a signed cunnington top last year for still paying my 2020 membership. Been waiting on it but been very slack on contacting them. Finally do it today and they said they're so sorry it hadn't been sent and because of their mistake they're sending me a whole team signed jersey! Plus bonus they're also packaging my membership scarf in with it. I think that's a win for me!

How lucky am I. Club was meant to send me a signed cunnington top last year for still paying my 2020 membership. Been waiting on it but been very slack on contacting them. Finally do it today and they said they're so sorry it hadn't been sent and because of their mistake they're sending me a whole team signed jersey! Plus bonus they're also packaging my membership scarf in with it. I think that's a win for me!

‘Eh wat?

Where’s the jumpers for the rest of us who have paid $500 for stuff all wins and SFA all else?

"Lucky"?

You complained about something you could have chosen not to do, getting free stuff out of the club for it, and bragging about it.

Lucky isn't the word for it.

"Lucky"?

You complained about something you could have chosen not to do, getting free stuff out of the club for it, and bragging about it.

Lucky isn't the word for it.

Double homicide 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Will probably win our first wooden spoon in nearly 50 years, yet we break our membership record. Quite an amazing feat.

Suggests there are a lot of supporters out there who see blue skies ahead, with a (potentially) successful squad forming and a club well lead by an intelligent, articulate coach, his staff and a progressive administration team.

Seriously, you'd have to be a bit of a dickhead not to like the direction we are heading. :)

Perfect time to buy a membership or I will be calling you a bandwagoner if you decide to buy one when we win a flag

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back