Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Shinboner1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Biggest thing for North is trying to keep those memberships going into next year.
Obviously we've shown great signs and are improving but a fair few of those may have been the free 3 game passes that were given out in the middle of the year.

So what does 20 years consecutive membership get you at Finals time?
tenor (22).gif

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
how are memberships counted? I remember those cheating campaigners gave out $1 x 2 game memberships. do they count? I'd be confident in saying many people not even close to that club purchased em for cheap away seats.

So what does 20 years consecutive membership get you at Finals time?

This year nothing.

On the bright side, probably about the same as any other clubs supporter will get.

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
View attachment 1196398

Apparently only 4 members behind the dogs.
Quick someone sign up Snake and his alt accounts!
It will take more than Snake to sign up for next year.
What we need as a Club is to turn the 3 Game Members into full-time Reserve Seat Ticket holders and push 50K+ in Membership and get supporters to attend games especially if you read the play as our Tasmanian games will feature a game against a big supporter base club EG: Richmond, Collingwood or Essendon as I think the Tasmanian Government is sick of handing out $$$$ for games against GWS, The Suns and The Lions as they will want bang for their buck.
I think the same deal will apply to Hawthorn unless they tell both clubs to piss off.
So if North Supporters turn up to games in Victoria Home or Away it will be a bonus but I have my doubts things won't change with our supporters.

how are memberships counted? I remember those cheating campaigners gave out $1 x 2 game memberships. do they count? I'd be confident in saying many people not even close to that club purchased em for cheap away seats.
We did the same. we gave away 2 free 3 game memberships to any member who wanted them. Our paying membership figure is not the number that is reported

Memberships should only count if its a person who has it. They should only be for people, both those going to games and social, also children. Then we could watch the drop in the so called larger clubs memberships fall..

No Cats, Dogs, Mice , Sheep , Ants crawling up your wall or any other animal ,or item, "should count".

Nov 7, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I would suggest designating a Bay on the wing Level 3 both sides. Front railing to the back row.

Level 1 behind the goals is meh

There shouldn’t be a foreign supporter in sight within that section- blue, white and empty ******* seats should our general admission members not fill it.

Back