Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't signed up again just yet, but I got a text today about registering to have one of the North players call me. "The players are jumping on the phones to sign up as many members as possible before Christmas. Register for a call back on Tuesday" Then there is a link. They'll be calling Tues Dec 10 between 1:30-3:30pm.

The magazine can’t be too far off

Who remembers those North News from the 90’s
I was featured in North news when I won the member get member drive by signing up the most new members

I have a stash of them somewhere in the Shed. It was pre internet so they were only our real up to date source of news; reading about Keenan Reynolds and the other gun recruits over summer. To be fair that era 93-2000 you had to be pretty impressive to make your way into the team. A lot came through the doors only to leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I’d highlight the 12 days of Christmas promotion the club has going. As someone who hasn’t lived in Melbourne since 2005 but likes to support the club, $109 dollars for a 3 game membership, a 150th anniversary Jersey, and choice of member gift (I chose a rooshop voucher) is excellent value and far superior to $140 for an interstate membership (for 1 game). Love to see this or something similar be an ongoing for interstate/overseas members who rarely can make games, wish to support the club, and hard to see value in 140 buck for 1 guaranteed ticket to the game in your home state without the ability to buy others for family members

Thought I’d highlight the 12 days of Christmas promotion the club has going. As someone who hasn’t lived in Melbourne since 2005 but likes to support the club, $109 dollars for a 3 game membership, a 150th anniversary Jersey, and choice of member gift (I chose a rooshop voucher) is excellent value and far superior to $140 for an interstate membership (for 1 game). Love to see this or something similar be an ongoing for interstate/overseas members who rarely can make games, wish to support the club, and hard to see value in 140 buck for 1 guaranteed ticket to the game in your home state without the ability to buy others for family members

Thanks for that. I might swap at Arden st tomorrow.

whats in the junior membership this year?
I think it depends on the age of the kid. My younger one is at the upper end of the age range and just got a water bottle, sports towel and tote bag thing. The bag is fashioned after the top half of the back of a jumper, with this name and the top half of the number 20. Since his all time favourite North player is still Robbie Nahas we decided that it could easily pass for a "28". We were pretty pleased since he'll get some use out of all of them and won't be contributing to landfill.

And do you feel comfortable with the fact that the publication in question is stashed along with a bunch of stick mags in Gaso's shed?

It was so long ago I don't remember 100%. I think it was ballpark 30, won by the length of the straight. I won $1000 and a $200 Nike Coaches jacket. I was supposed to have my photo taken with Carey and Pagan but they "disappeared" when I visited so I think it was Greg Miller and me in the North news

I have a stash of them somewhere in the Shed. It was pre internet so they were only our real up to date source of news; reading about Keenan Reynolds and the other gun recruits over summer. To be fair that era 93-2000 you had to be pretty impressive to make your way into the team. A lot came through the doors only to leave.
I remember him, we had big expectations on him. It wasnt quite pre-internet, that is how I won the member get member competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back