Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Silly question I fear, but when are we able to purchase new 2021 memberships.

New joey here but didn’t get organised enough to get a 2020 purchase.

Have also final started to fall on my feet with a few things so am looking to get memberships for a couple of siblings who don’t have the means to buy themselves.

I figure the sooner the club has the cash the better...

Well done mate. I think us rusted ons are going to have to do some heavy lifting for 2021.

Silly question I fear, but when are we able to purchase new 2021 memberships.

New joey here but didn’t get organised enough to get a 2020 purchase.

Have also final started to fall on my feet with a few things so am looking to get memberships for a couple of siblings who don’t have the means to buy themselves.

I figure the sooner the club has the cash the better...

Jeez, SM. We’d better hope that Brady has got it right. Otherwise, you’re going to have a real fight on your hands to avoid raising a Tiger!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does anyone know what the member key ring milestones are?

First year Rookie
Bronze for second year

Then what? I have a feeling I haven’t been sent a few a long the way...

This is a nice gesture:
1601343475409.png

Though not great for my situation. I normally buy the 10 game flexi membership as my partner likes to come sometimes, so it actually makes it tricky to accept the upgrade.... I would need to buy a second level 1 reserved seating membership if she wants to come watch matches....

Does anyone know what the member key ring milestones are?

First year Rookie
Bronze for second year

Then what? I have a feeling I haven’t been sent a few a long the way...

The key rings have pointed edges which makes them useless. Mine are in drawers with the useless Caps.

This is a nice gesture:
View attachment 973098

Though not great for my situation. I normally buy the 10 game flexi membership as my partner likes to come sometimes, so it actually makes it tricky to accept the upgrade.... I would need to buy a second level 1 reserved seating membership if she wants to come watch matches....

Waiting for what they’re going to offer 20+ year reserved seat members....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries Cool. After the disaster that was 2020 get ready for Saturday 1.10's ( which are a pain early doors ) and Sunday twilights, which is my pet hate.

The coveted Mother's Day 1pm beckons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back