Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
The merch options look better to me - beanie is a great addition.
And much like how public transport costs rise every year despite getting worse service, we pay more every year for worse fixtures and membership merchandise...

roos_tt29

All Australian
Oct 6, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Question for the masses - key rings: do these only get sent at key intervals in membership (e.g. 5 yrs, 10 yrs, etc.)?

My wife got one (she's at 5 years) but I didn't (I'm at 8 years) :think:

Question for the masses - key rings: do these only get sent at key intervals in membership (e.g. 5 yrs, 10 yrs, etc.)?

My wife got one (she's at 5 years) but I didn't (I'm at 8 years) :think:
Yep. Major milestones.

I reckon the membership pack is alright. I don’t mind the fixture, it sticks to the fridge and looks good.

I get the hoodie too which was sent separately but is one of the better ones in recent times. I’d prefer they didn’t use shiny fabric but aside from that it’s good.

I haven’t got the cap or scarf yet but they all look good this year.I’m pretty sure there’s an option to pay extra and get all of them but I couldn’t find it.

The social club medallion was missing again this year. I’m not sure if they will do something similar to last year and hand it out at a game. It’s the only gripe from last year that doesn’t seem to have been addressed. Overall well done to the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So hats are coming in the mail ?

Only for interstaters. Personally I’ve never picked up my hat. They’re always pretty average. Don’t mind the ones you can buy, just the membership ones aren’t my style. The most important thing for me is the sticker for the car.... #represent
7A4DAE6C-F435-4E16-863C-AADDCB55E4CA.jpeg

Mjs94

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Members pack is definitely better than last year. The only thing I'd like added is a members pin, but kudos to the club for listening to members and improving the pack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back