• Consecutive years listed on the back of your member card

Maybe I should have paid more attention to the thread but stuff like:

To celebrate your tenth year you will receive:

• A ten-year recognition keyring sent with your member pack
  • Your name on the Digital Milestone Wall unveiled in March 2020
Moving forward, you also have access to the following benefits:
  • Priority 2 access to a Grand Final Ticket should North qualify
Yep - I'm 50 plus so receiving a continence product sampler, viagara test pill, free hearing test and 30% off mobility aides.

But really, very nice touch from the club. As a 50 plus:

To celebrate your 50th year, you will receive:
  • A fifty-year recognition keyring sent with your member pack
  • Your name on the Digital Milestone Wall unveiled in March 2020
  • Your name in the 2020 True North Magazine sent at the end of the 2020 season
Moving forward, you also have access to the following benefits:
  • Exclusive invitation to our 50+ year member function
  • 50% off a to a Grand Final Ticket access should North qualify
  • 20% off all year in the Roo Shop

Often said the club almost ignores length of membership so very impressed to see them giving this more weight. Congrats to the membership folk. Look forward to this getting better and better each year.

My 10 year old got an awesome half size towel, nice addition!!

My 15 month old got a teddy in a north jumper with her name on it and she thought it was awesome! (So do I)

0e457a0f95f2b4548e0255bc0f2eb03e.jpg

I received an email last Wednesday saying it has been sent, but as yet I haven't received it.

Not sure where it's being sent from, maybe Alpha Centauri. :)

My 15 month old got a teddy in a north jumper with her name on it and she thought it was awesome! (So do I)

0e457a0f95f2b4548e0255bc0f2eb03e.jpg
My 18 month old received this. Can anyone spot the typo?
20191204_070756.jpg

On a more positive note, my three year old was absolutely stoked with his stuff and refused to go to bed last night without the drink bottle. Or, as he calls it, his "Benny Brown bottle".

View attachment 788817
On a more positive note, my three year old was absolutely wrapped with his stuff and refused to go to bed last night without the drink bottle. Our, as he calls it, his "Benny Brown bottle".
Missing spaces? Will a Im?

Take two - arrived this morning. Did not include the 50 year membership stuff that it said would be included so I assume will be sent separately, but overall ok. Nicely packaged, still a crap fixture although better than last year. Timing isn’t critical for me but is for those delivering membership as a Christmas gift so great to see deliveries before Christmas. Really liked the way it was all packaged. Can’t wait for the season to start.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Take two - arrived this morning. Did not include the 50 year membership stuff that it said would be included so I assume will be sent separately, but overall ok. Nicely packaged, still a crap fixture although better than last year. Timing isn’t critical for me but is for those delivering membership as a Christmas gift so great to see deliveries before Christmas. Really liked the way it was all packaged. Can’t wait for the season to start.

Did they remember to put it on your membership card.

BTW, well done GK. Great effort.

Did they remember to put it on your membership card.

BTW, well done GK. Great effort.
Thanks. Yes mate - they did that. Thank my folks for the first 14 years or so. Struggling family who always saved enough for our memberships.

View attachment 788817
On a more positive note, my three year old was absolutely stoked with his stuff and refused to go to bed last night without the drink bottle. Or, as he calls it, his "Benny Brown bottle".
Does Will have good aim? 🤷‍♀️

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Thanks. Yes mate - they did that. Thank my folks for the first 14 years or so. Struggling family who always saved enough for our memberships.

The real North people. This is who we once were.

The real North people. This is who we once were.
All the family were/are North. My grandfather was 4’11” and his claim to fame was that he ran onto the field after the game to have a crack at an umpire he reckons cost us the game. He beat the cops to the ump and whacked him. As the cops and the rest of the crowd arrived grandpa slipped to the ground and escaped under the feet of the rallying mob. Headlines in the paper that night said that someone had smacked the ump but managed to escape. This would have been in the early 50s I suppose but he dined out on the story for a few years after that. Oh the good old days where you could run onto the ground after the game and smack the ump.

Back