Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Survey out.

Not hard to read the tea leaves.

Mobile memberships moving forward with voluntary additional fees for plastic card and item (scarf, etc.).

Makes sense financially.

Survey out.

Mobile memberships moving forward with voluntary additional fees for plastic card and item (scarf, etc.).

Makes sense financially.

Then another game shifted to the map....

Survey out.

Makes sense financially.
Makes sense in dollars but it's a furthering of elitism in football and dependence on expensive consumer electronics. I don't begrudge the since the league and the whole world is going the same way but it sucks.

Survey out.

Makes sense financially.

I've been filling out those North surveys for years suggesting these options and various combinations of, as ways to save money for our cash strapped club.

I know lots of people love it and I think I've suggested in the past keeping it for junior packs because LOVE that stuff and its special, but especially for us, its a no brainier to save some money for whats important.

It wont last forever as marketing will kick in again when the worlds an easier place but no big deal in the mean time.

Question for the masses: for those who have purchased their membership, have the club allowed scarves/hats/etc. to be posted to each member since we can't collect them at games? Or are they waiting in hope we'll be able to get to games at some point in the future?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question for the masses: for those who have purchased their membership, have the club allowed scarves/hats/etc. to be posted to each member since we can't collect them at games? Or are they waiting in hope we'll be able to get to games at some point in the future?

Give them a call and find out.

No, I haven't received anything, including my puppy's bandana. I hope they hurry up as my partner keeps threatening to put her in a Carlton jumper 🤮

Remove this Banner Ad

Back