Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Round 1 is less than a month away and as a member you will always be our number one priority.

We can’t wait to have you cheering us on from the stands.

The following is an update regarding access to games.

GAME DAY ACCESS
You will need to redeem a digital ticket via Ticketmaster at no cost, using the unique code provided closer to Round 1. This code is to be used to redeem tickets to home games throughout the season.

This process is essential in providing a Covid-safe environment for all patrons and has been developed from the learnings of live sport in Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia and New South Wales.

Your unique code can be redeemed as per your membership benefits. For example, members with limited three-game access will be able to select which three pre-sales they redeem a ticket in.

You will be able to enter multiple unique codes at once to ensure you can sit adjacent to family and friends who are also members.

MOBILE TICKETING
Upon redeeming your ticket, you will require a smart phone to scan your ticket and gain entry into the stadium.

The digital ticket can easily be added to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay App, and can also be sent to another phone if needed.

We will be in touch closer to Round 1 with further details, including instructions for members without a smart phone.

PRIORITY GROUPS
Our members remain our first priority to access games.

General public tickets will only be available if there is capacity after all member pre-sales have taken place.

CROWD CAPACITY
We expect crowd capacity will be limited for at least the first part of the season, with the exact amount for Round 1 yet to be determined.

AWAY GAMES
Members with away game entitlements will receive priority access following home club members.

MEMBERSHIP PACKS (CARDS, BUMPER STICKERS & CHOICE ITEM)
Member items are available upon request. Please contact us on 1300 526 427 or reply to this email.

All members automatically received a mobile membership pack for 2021.

We appreciate your patience and will be in touch with more information. If you have any questions or concerns, please request a call with a member of the team HERE.

We can’t wait to see you at the football,

Go Roos!

The Membership Services Team
Social media, hits the spot
COVID = the go to excuse for everything now.

Round 1 is less than a month away and as a member you will always be our number one priority.

We can’t wait to have you cheering us on from the stands.

The following is an update regarding access to games.

GAME DAY ACCESS
You will need to redeem a digital ticket via Ticketmaster at no cost, using the unique code provided closer to Round 1. This code is to be used to redeem tickets to home games throughout the season.

This process is essential in providing a Covid-safe environment for all patrons and has been developed from the learnings of live sport in Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia and New South Wales.

Your unique code can be redeemed as per your membership benefits. For example, members with limited three-game access will be able to select which three pre-sales they redeem a ticket in.

You will be able to enter multiple unique codes at once to ensure you can sit adjacent to family and friends who are also members.

MOBILE TICKETING
Upon redeeming your ticket, you will require a smart phone to scan your ticket and gain entry into the stadium.

The digital ticket can easily be added to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay App, and can also be sent to another phone if needed.

We will be in touch closer to Round 1 with further details, including instructions for members without a smart phone.

PRIORITY GROUPS
Our members remain our first priority to access games.

General public tickets will only be available if there is capacity after all member pre-sales have taken place.

CROWD CAPACITY
We expect crowd capacity will be limited for at least the first part of the season, with the exact amount for Round 1 yet to be determined.

AWAY GAMES
Members with away game entitlements will receive priority access following home club members.

MEMBERSHIP PACKS (CARDS, BUMPER STICKERS & CHOICE ITEM)
Member items are available upon request. Please contact us on 1300 526 427 or reply to this email.

All members automatically received a mobile membership pack for 2021.

We appreciate your patience and will be in touch with more information. If you have any questions or concerns, please request a call with a member of the team HERE.

We can’t wait to see you at the football,

Go Roos!

The Membership Services Team

I received that earlier and my initial thought was “s**t, I’d better make sure all of our phone and email details at the club are correct”, especially as the email I received was actually addressed to my mum.

My folks are clueless when it comes to this sort of stuff and there’s a possibility that Mrs Toes and I will be early or late and unable to assist at the gate. Even more worrying would be a scenario where they’re taking our kids to the game.

This is all after season 2019 where we spent as much time at the membership caravan as we did inside the stadium due to our membership cards not scanning correctly at the gate or on level two.

Hoping this goes smoothly but anticipating carnage!

Last edited:

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I received that earlier and my initial thought was “sh*t, I’d better make sure all of our phone and email details at the club are correct”, especially as the email I received was actually addressed to my mum.

My folks are clueless when it comes to this sort of stuff and there’s a possibility that Mrs Toes and I will be early or late and unable to assist at the gate. Even more worrying would be a scenario where they’re taking our kids to the game.

This is all after season 2019 where we spent as much time at the membership caravan as we did inside the stadium due to our membership cards bot scanning correctly at the gate or on level two.

As you are aware I frequent KFC Wallan after a game and there are Members up and down that Hume as far as Southern Nsw. I am tipping first night game scenes if peeps who have travelled 3 hours one way cannot get into Spiderthor Stadium.

I received that earlier and my initial thought was “sh*t, I’d better make sure all of our phone and email details at the club are correct”, especially as the email I received was actually addressed to my mum.

This is all after season 2019 where we spent as much time at the membership caravan as we did inside the stadium due to our membership cards bot scanning correctly at the gate or on level two.

Are you really that scared of robots?

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Damned Collingwood membership pack arrived here today. Handsome presentation box containing a scarf, and a cap, and the usual lanyard and stickers. Emailed choice of scarf or $20 voucher not looking too flash in comparison.

Collingwood AFLW pack contained the cooler bag, a badge, and a truly delightful cloth badge showing years of membership. Also superior to what I got.

Oh well. Maybe they need to compensate for mental anguish or something at the moment.

The complimentary copy of Eugenics did seem an odd inclusion for a football membership pack though.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
The complimentary copy of Eugenics did seem an odd inclusion for a football membership pack though.

Surely these things qualify as a choking hazard for kiddies?

1614114616984.png

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
This can go and fu** right off. I pay big enough dollars to sit in the seat I have reserved for the past 15 ******* years.
Except they have to leave spaces between people/groups for COVID safety, and the members with seats next to yours might feel the same way you do - only fair for everyone to be shifted a bit rather than pick who stays and who goes.

Mjs94

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Used the a digital ticket for the AO this year. Was a nightmare trying to do it through safari, but once I logged into the app there was no issues whatsoever. My advice would be to download the app login with your email account in the ticketek app and you should be fine

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Except they have to leave spaces between people/groups for COVID safety, and the members with seats next to yours might feel the same way you do - only fair for everyone to be shifted a bit rather than pick who stays and who goes.

If that's what it takes to get us to games this year, then so be it. I'll cop sitting in a different seat rather than watching from home.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Used the a digital ticket for the AO this year. Was a nightmare trying to do it through safari, but once I logged into the app there was no issues whatsoever. My advice would be to download the app login with your email account in the ticketek app and you should be fine

I have my own personal digital ticket.

1614125091696.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that's what it takes to get us to games this year, then so be it. I'll cop sitting in a different seat rather than watching from home.
Agreed. But given there is no virus in the city at the moment, you'd hope for some adjustment in the thinking and a return to normality sooner rather than later.

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM

It’s a fair point.

But I’ll be pissed if there are people sitting in my seats and I’m stuck 20 rows back...

I got the following email this evening:

“Firstly, I would like to introduce myself and let you know I’ll be your personal membership account manager.

I am an extremely passionate North Melbourne and football tragic. I’ve been around football all my life and currently coach a junior footy team.

We are in a very exciting position as a football club. We have a very exciting young list complimented by experienced senior players, and a great new coach in David Noble who is well supported by a robust coaching group.

I’m really looking forward to seeing what we as a club can achieve over the next couple of years and look forward to seeing you on match day.

Off the field our membership services has changed a lot, however, I want to ensure you have all the information you need including my contact details so you can contact me directly with any questions you may have.

As you know, our memberships are now mobile meaning you will require your smart phone device to scan into the game, just like all fans have done throughout the AFLW, cricket and tennis this year.
We really appreciate your patience while we ensure a seamless and safe entry system into games.

We have compiled a list of FAQs which you can read on the membership website HERE.

My job as your account manager is to provide you with extra benefits and add a personal touch to your membership experience. I also look forward to providing your membership upgrade experiences and will keep you updated as we work with the State Government and health officials on when these can be rolled out this season. You can contact me on my email zac.pirrie@nmfc.com.au if you have any questions or request a call HERE.

Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support, your passion for the Kangaroos is felt even when you are cheering from the couch. I look forward to seeing you in person at games this year and creating a great member experience for you.

Go Kangaroos!

Zac Pirrie
Membership Account Manager”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The membership stuff is really bizarre. It constantly feel like a disastrous decision is made and then club makes what I would be consider more than a token effort to remedy it, only for another braindead issue to crop up a week later.

It's really making me wonder what the * is actually going on. How much of it is because of AFL headquarter decisions vs who we outsource things to vs decisions made at clubland?

Having a 'personal membership account manager' is great and all, and I genuinely mean that, but the events that have culminated in it becoming a necessity are really poor.

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
I got the following email this evening:

“Firstly, I would like to introduce myself and let you know I’ll be your personal membership account manager.

I am an extremely passionate North Melbourne and football tragic. I’ve been around football all my life and currently coach a junior footy team.

We are in a very exciting position as a football club. We have a very exciting young list complimented by experienced senior players, and a great new coach in David Noble who is well supported by a robust coaching group.

I’m really looking forward to seeing what we as a club can achieve over the next couple of years and look forward to seeing you on match day.

Off the field our membership services has changed a lot, however, I want to ensure you have all the information you need including my contact details so you can contact me directly with any questions you may have.

As you know, our memberships are now mobile meaning you will require your smart phone device to scan into the game, just like all fans have done throughout the AFLW, cricket and tennis this year.
We really appreciate your patience while we ensure a seamless and safe entry system into games.

We have compiled a list of FAQs which you can read on the membership website HERE.

My job as your account manager is to provide you with extra benefits and add a personal touch to your membership experience. I also look forward to providing your membership upgrade experiences and will keep you updated as we work with the State Government and health officials on when these can be rolled out this season. You can contact me on my email zac.pirrie@nmfc.com.au if you have any questions or request a call HERE.

Thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support, your passion for the Kangaroos is felt even when you are cheering from the couch. I look forward to seeing you in person at games this year and creating a great member experience for you.

Go Kangaroos!

Zac Pirrie
Membership Account Manager”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thanks for posting. I didn’t get anything like this so now Zac shall be my personal contact manager too.

Back