Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne again show themselves to be a bold, innovative club with their latest initiative sure to raise eyebrows. Using their recently patented ‘KangaTimeMachine’ the club plans to hit the Mid-Season draft hard. It is expected that if things go to plan the club aims to bring in two 21yr old recruits with sources suggesting that Keith Greig and Wayne Carey will be added to bolster the Kangaroos rebuild.
Club officials have refused to comment but witnesses report that they were recently seen doing cartwheels down Arden St.

North Melbourne again show themselves to be a bold, innovative club with their latest initiative sure to raise eyebrows. Using their recently patented ‘KangaTimeMachine’ the club plans to hit the Mid-Season draft hard. It is expected that if things go to plan the club aims to bring in two 21yr old recruits with sources suggesting that Keith Greig and Wayne Carey will be added to bolster the Kangaroos rebuild.
Club officials have refused to comment but witnesses report that they were recently seen doing cartwheels down Arden St.
Can I use it to go back 3 years ago and buy some passing fad Bitcoin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Source 🤪

Someone at the club found an old Bitcoin code in north archive section purchased by Bob Ansett worth trillions

Imagine if that happened and we were the richest club in the league.
Crush * and turn them into the * synchronised swimming club

2B3B83D9-B764-4C53-B817-ABD8403BB2EA.jpeg

Yes, if the proceeds get used to build our own stadium..
But, if it’s a choice between some Bitcoin or the 21 yr old Carey/Greig combo, I’m probably voting for the latter.

Fair enough

I would tell Keith to have that game out that cost him holding the 1977 Cup up.

As for Wayne well, ummm where do I start?

Marvel Stadium has allowed the club to re-open the Social Club?
We can sit in the reserved seats that we are paying for?

why is the social club closed but premiership room open?

why is the social club closed but premiership room open?
I did ask the club about this. Again, it’s a Marvel Stadium management decision, something to do with the premiership room only being frequented by people from a known, limited section of level 2 or some such. Sounded like a bit of a nonsense argument but that’s what the Marvel stance is.

We will be allowed to stand behind the cheer squad by round 8 ye....... pretty please.

I did ask the club about this. Again, it’s a Marvel Stadium management decision, something to do with the premiership room only being frequented by people from a known, limited section of level 2 or some such. Sounded like a bit of a nonsense argument but that’s what the Marvel stance is.
Sounds like crap to me.

Thats actually not true. This week we got tickets on level1 as we went with a crow supporting friend. I still went up and got the beer from the premiership room. I could have stayed up there or walked out and sat on level 2 if i wanted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back