Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

I did ask the club about this. Again, it’s a Marvel Stadium management decision, something to do with the premiership room only being frequented by people from a known, limited section of level 2 or some such. Sounded like a bit of a nonsense argument but that’s what the Marvel stance is.
Thats actually not true. This week we got tickets on level1 as we went with a crow supporting friend. I still went up and got the beer from the premiership room. I could have stayed up there or walked out and sat on level 2 if i wanted.
Its not actually its a Marvel Staduim decision at all.
Its a health department decision. They come in and give stadiums different rules that must be followed etc re covid regulations.
Marvel could be closed if found to be not following hence all the tape at the stadium zoning people off etc.

Thats actually not true. This week we got tickets on level1 as we went with a crow supporting friend. I still went up and got the beer from the premiership room. I could have stayed up there or walked out and sat on level 2 if i wanted.
Yep for these smaller crowds it’s all pretty casual

Received our members polo. Very disappointed. No members 2021 on it and it's gone back to having grey on it. What are others thoughts on it.

That isnt a member polo is it, looks like the normal polo you can buy. The coach wears it at the games

Was I supposed to receive a bumper sticker or any of the usual stuff this year? I know there’s no actual card, but I have received nada from the Club regarding my membership (excluding emails). Is this the new status quo?

Was I supposed to receive a bumper sticker or any of the usual stuff this year? I know there’s no actual card, but I have received nada from the Club regarding my membership (excluding emails). Is this the new status quo?
Yep, you gotta request it. I picked up my member scarves and got asked if I wanted any bumper stickers. Also picked up free player posters for my kids.

Received our members polo. Very disappointed. No members 2021 on it and it's gone back to having grey on it. What are others thoughts on it.View attachment 1106301View attachment 1106303
I'm still waiting for mine and based on the above photos, it'll be going straight into the garage to be worn for working around the house. That grey panel is hideous although it looks like it should soak up spilt Bunnings sausage sizzle sauce quite nicely.

Less than 10 years ago you used to get a hat, a scarf, a nice keychain noting your number of years as member, plus some other things. Don't really feel valued as a member these days, at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Less than 10 years ago you used to get a hat, a scarf, a nice keychain noting your number of years as member, plus some other things. Don't really feel valued as a member these days, at all.

Long term members are just a number and a $$$ figure.

It’s all about sucking up to non-members.

I am probably in the minority here but I am much happier not getting sent all that crap every year. Give me a scarf for game day and that'll do. Put the rest of the money saved from not sending me bloody keychains and other s**t I will never use towards towards the club.

I got a letter this week asking to buy raffle tickets

I am probably in the minority here but I am much happier not getting sent all that crap every year. Give me a scarf for game day and that'll do. Put the rest of the money saved from not sending me bloody keychains and other sh*t I will never use towards towards the club.
Yup, got a scarf and a beanie already, both in fine condition despite being plenty old. I appreciate the key chain number thing, but unless i lose a key chain then thats my one key chain, dont need more things.

Yup, got a scarf and a beanie already, both in fine condition despite being plenty old. I appreciate the key chain number thing, but unless i lose a key chain then thats my one key chain, dont need more things.

I like the vouhers, means you can buy something or put it toward something you want. Might even get the club some more money buy pushing you to buy something more expensive. I am holding onto mine for next years new range

I like getting the crap but have never received a cap that fitted comfortably so they are really a waste. The scarfs are good, they seem to go really long sometimes, I prefer the shorter versions.

I added the hoodie to my annual renewal years ago on the back of X-blades having a couple of really good ones and they have been a bit of a lucky dip since. I haven’t received this years version yet.

My main gripe is the demise of the social club medallion. That was a worthwhile trinket that I valued, you can see heaps of old ones on eBay and they’re a good link to history IMO. I would forgo all the other crap if they kept doing the medallion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back