Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

grimface_87

Premiership Player
May 27, 2008
Melbourne territory
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Given we have moved now to 'digital' memberships the main item needed is something that identifies you as a member on game day. A badge or pin would be nice in the same style as those keychains from a while back:
  • NMFC Member (<5 years)
1618808117350.png

• NMFC Member 5/10/15/20/25/50/50+ Years
1618808025127.png

Also need to get the bumper sticker back. Seriously, this should be the easiest one!

Finally, i think the balance now of Hat vs Scarf vs Voucher (Member choice) is a good one

Given we have moved now to 'digital' memberships the main item needed is something that identifies you as a member on game day. A badge or pin would be nice in the same style as those keychains from a while back:
  • NMFC Member (<5 years)
View attachment 1106409

View attachment 1106406

Also need to get the bumper sticker back. Seriously, this should be the easiest one!

Finally, i think the balance now of Hat vs Scarf vs Voucher (Member choice) is a good one

Give me a sticker like this pls NMFC...

grimface_87

Premiership Player
May 27, 2008
Melbourne territory
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Got a voucher then bought a scarf at the shop and a few other things with the $30.
Decent value and got a better scarf that the members one.

Yeah I still wear one of these scarves I've had for years to the game, far better than any member scarf they've put out for years:

1619135975792.png

Well at least since 2008 (that was the best):

1619136120229.png

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I am probably in the minority here but I am much happier not getting sent all that crap every year. Give me a scarf for game day and that'll do. Put the rest of the money saved from not sending me bloody keychains and other sh*t I will never use towards towards the club.

Yes the savings they are making in sending out crap that goes straight to paper waste is literally paying down the debt. When we proudly say that the club is debt free, we can take additional comfort in the fact that our personal sacrifice in not being sent useless bumper stickers contributed significantly to the club's financial position.

Mjs94

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
  • NMFC Member (<5 years)
View attachment 1106409

View attachment 1106406

100% agree the club should do a members pin

Apr 20, 2001
Limerick Hotel
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
Received our members polo. Very disappointed. No members 2021 on it and it's gone back to having grey on it. What are others thoughts on it.View attachment 1106301View attachment 1106303
I get a shirt every year and this by far the worst ever. Crap colours, crap material. Every year I get an XL this year they sent a 4XL, looks like a tent. The admin of our club is terrible.

They should bring back the 2016 Harvey’s hero’s single strap cross body backpack I wear the s**t out of it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I'm still waiting for mine and based on the above photos, it'll be going straight into the garage to be worn for working around the house. That grey panel is hideous although it looks like it should soak up spilt Bunnings sausage sizzle sauce quite nicely.
This thread must be monitored by the membership department as I've now received TWO polos - one on Friday and one yesterday. Well done guys, great troll work 👍

My dad rang the club on behalf of my sister and asked about where the scarf is. When he was told they'd send it for 10 bucks he must have flipped his s**t as its now being sent for free. So if you want your scarf sent, just ring up and complain about it.

Back