Opinion 2021 Non-Crows AFL 3: Things Fall Apart!

Who sneaks in to 7th & 8th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pykey might be favourite after all!

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think David Teague is the obvious front-runner for the Carlton job at this point. He's the only one who seemed to want it in the first place. Should be able to negotiate himself a tidy pay increase, too, now that it's become clear that he's the only option.

I think David Teague is the obvious front-runner for the Carlton job at this point. He's the only one who seemed to want it in the first place. Should be able to negotiate himself a tidy pay increase, too, now that it's become clear that he's the only option.

Could they have handled this any worse?

It makes the Brett Burton era look good!

Someone on the Port board is claiming that there's rumours that Mitch Georgiadis wants to go home, I very much doubt there's any truth to it though.

He only signed a new deal 12 months ago and I just don't see Port letting him go even if he wanted to.
Sam Edmunds to tweet this in 3.....2.....1

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone on the Port board is claiming that there's rumours that Mitch Georgiadis wants to go home, I very much doubt there's any truth to it though.

He only signed a new deal 12 months ago and I just don't see Port letting him go even if he wanted to.

Maybe thought he was right to play. Can't recall his injury though.

I'd be more concerned about where a Melbourne flag would put the Crows in terms of a premiership drought -

St Kilda
Carlton

Freo / GC / GWS

Then.. us, in 6th to bottom, yeah?
Melb 64
StK 66
Frem 95* (inception at start of 95)
Carl 95
Us 98

Some very fine company to hold. We'll be 4th if Melb win. GC and GWS droughts started in 2011 and 2012 respectively. Your premiership drought can't start before you exist.

Last edited:
Sent to the MELB hotel b4 the bulldogs match ....attention Max Gawn

1631864290776.png

Maybe thought he was right to play. Can't recall his injury though.
The same thing happened with McGovern he thought he was right to play the grandfinal, left a year later and then Lever who believed he should have played in the 2016 finals series and then left the next year even though we played in a grandfinal.

If west Coast or Freo offer mega bucks he'd gladly go home. Contracts mean little these days players break them all the time.

Freo could have picks 6 and 8 they could easily send 8 to port, it would actually help them more to get that midfielder they actually need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back