Opinion 2021 Non-Crows AFL 3: Things Fall Apart!

Who sneaks in to 7th & 8th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Round So Far on the AFL website this morning, old mate Kane said the top 8 was settled and he couldn’t see either teams in 9th 10th 11th or 12th jumping over Essendon.

Nek minnet

tenor.gif

On the Round So Far on the AFL website this morning, old mate Kane said the top 8 was settled and he couldn’t see either teams in 9th 10th 11th or 12th jumping over Essendon.

Nek minnet
I like looking at his hospital he’s staying at. If it’s his home it looks likes a white out asylum

Mitch Robertson has done well to turn his career around at Brosbane

I remeber when he left Carlton, not to many clubs wanted him

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Word was he was desperate to join Eddie with us what could have been

NM appear to have a diamond in Nick Larkey. Touched up Weitering. Pick 73 in 2016 draft. In the same draft we picked Gallucci at 15, Poholke at 44, Berg at 51, Signorello at 62.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is his first bag of goals in a game. Not sure one game makes him a 'diamond'.

I've seen very little from him this year until now. I'm sure Weitering would be putting plenty of blame on the lack of pressure up field.

Last edited:
Only 4 weeks left
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I hate off season :(
It just drags on for sooooooooo long............

Hopefully the U19 championships still go ahead. Will at least give us something to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is his first bag of goals in a game. Not sure one game makes him a 'diamond'.

I've seen very little from him this year until now. I'm sure Weitering would be putting plenty of blame on the lack of pressure up field.
I guess whats a “bag” these days ?

Has kicked 3x “5 goal bag’s” prior to the weekend. Not yet at 50 games

TOTAL GAMES 47
TOTAL GOALS 74
To me that's above average

Like I said, the clubs chose that fixture knowingly before the season, hence a normal season which wasn't changed during the season that benefit other teams and like I told you those with football knowledge will look at these seasons* as affected by COVID-19.....hence asterisk.

Stop using the term football knowledge like you have any.

We all know the measurement of whether this season (to you) will be an asterisk season will be dependent on where we finish on the ladder, so you can use it as an excuse.

They are the next best outside the top 7.

To my point above about Kane not really understanding the game he played 300 professional games of.

There’s 4 interesting battles going on:
- Minor premiership.
- Top 4
- last finals spot up for grabs
- the spoon

It’s a great end to the season with so many balls still in the air.

Plus watching the (oh so delightful!) demise of the previous (and three time) premiers, and the question of could they possibly bounce back and still get there?

GWS have had the wood on Port in recent history.

It will definitely be a danger game for them as GWS' midfield always seems to match up really well against Port.
This is the Giants bad week though.

Seeing all the Port supporters up and about again after beating Collingwood reminds me of a post I made back in 2017 and scarily it seems that it's just as accurate 4 years later ....

The 4 stages of being a Port supporter

1. Port lose to a top 8 side, they demand that Hinkley gets sacked and claim that Port are rubbish and will never win a flag with him as coach.

2. After a couple of days, they get over the loss and hope they improve in their next game against a bottom 8 side.

3. Port then smash the bottom 8 side and their confidence and belief starts to build again.

4. They go into Port's next game against a top 8 side claiming that Port are the best side in the AFL who are capable of beating anyone and winning the flag.

repeat ad nauseum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back