Opinion 2021 Non-Crows AFL 3: Things Fall Apart!

Who sneaks in to 7th & 8th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Buddy fined instead of suspended.

God bless AFL.

Heads are important except when they're not.

How was that deemed 'careless'?

******* cheats.

God bless AFL.

Proble. Is they made a clear present with 3 other cases by assessing them low impact and careless

All 4 incidents should have been 1 week suspensions

AFL needs to change the grading to reckless for all players who decide to swing the elbows back

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Proble. Is they made a clear present with 3 other cases by assessing them low impact and careless

AFL needs to change the grading to reckless for all players who decide to swing the elbows back

Nah, nothing wrong with only careless and intentional, but intentional needs to be a mandatory 1 week, even if it's low impact and to the body.

If you intentionally elbow, punch, or whatever someone that's not allowed in the rules, it's a week min.

If you bump (still allowed in the rules I'm told) and get them high, it's careless, not intentional.

Precedent set now for the whole league.
If you are being tackled and it goes on longer than you like (= scragging & melee according to his lawyers), elbow to the head is appropriate as long as you don't break anything and the player is able to play on without developing concussion symptoms.

Buddy actually was holding the ball is his left hand and swapped it over to his right hand so he could load up the elbow for the strike. If he had hit him while still holding the ball, would have been way less obvious what his intentions were. What a joke.

Attachments

• B1.jpg
    B1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 49
  • B2.jpg
    B2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 46
  • B3.jpg
    B3.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 48

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can't get passed Mackay being hung out to dry, accused of being a liar by the AFL lawyers, experts saying he should get 3 weeks, for a football collision between two players going for the ball.

And Franklin whose hit there had nothing to do with football, gets off 100%.

Its just dumb.

Western Bulldogs or Geelong premiership?

They seem to be the most likely sides right now.
If Geelong can get both Dunkley and Treloar fit I think they might have to much depth in their midfield

Midfield depth and quality goes a long way to winning flags and they run deep with a fit Dunkley and Treloar back

If Geelong can get both Dunkley and Treloar fit I think they might have to much depth in their midfield

Midfield depth and quality goes a long way to winning flags and they run deep with a fit Dunkley and Treloar back

Ooops my bad I obviously meant if WB can get Dunkley and Treloar back

Lol

God bless AFL.

Heads are absolutely sacrosanct and must be protected at all times.
Unless it is a star involved. Then we kind of skirt around the issue and hope for the best.

I assume David King has really gone hard on this one?

Port fans are just gonna whine in general cause it's a Crow getting it.
I literally have not seen a single person complain about this on the Port board.

Bergman has been good and will hopefully get one before the end of the year on body of work if nothing else but he didn't deserve it this week.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I literally have not seen a single person complain about this on the Port board.

Bergman has been good and will hopefully get one before the end of the year on body of work if nothing else but he didn't deserve it this week.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There's a bigger world out there than just the Port Bigfooty board.

A strong mid field is awesome to have and I agree that the two players you mention will add to the doggies depth. The doggies are more exciting as a potential premier but the cat's are settled and solid on every line. September is going to be great even without us. Just think, no Collingwood, no Richmond, no Hawthorn. It's a pretty open year really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back