2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

FR0GGY

Press the button
Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Razor Ray was on the radio and he explained the player can start off their line to allow for their "arc" as long as they kick over the mark. A matter of communication between the player and umpire, Ray sounded quite reasonable.
Ray actually sounds like a pretty decent bloke in his interviews he does.

Deaneus!

We Await Silent Tristero's Empire
Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
#Antifa #NZ
Carlton are a waste of time. Skills just aren't good enough. Port will win by 40+.

Playing a side full of battlers and journeymen will get you nowhere.
20years and a bunch of rebuilds later...

your heart would sink being drafted there, knowing your entire career is going to waste

speaking of which, where’s Stocker?

1970crow

Hall of Famer
Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
bahahahaha... dixon!.. the AFL’s biggest spud is now classed as “greatness”. fu** me.

fair to say I havent read much of Sam’s work in the past. Fair to say I won’t bother reading any of it in the future if this effort is anything to go by..

that whole paragraph is actually an insult to Kennedy and Franklin..
Surely a piss-take. Dixon can play well at times, but nobody would include him seriously in a sentence with the other 2.

1970crow

Hall of Famer
Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thanks friend... Yes well it was good to get the win after last weeks disaster, but yeah, it’s going to be a big ask at that dump next week. 16 years and counting... After next week we most likely will be behind our dear neighbours on the ladder 😂

Shame about the result today. I was half expecting it unfortunately, but hopefully a good opportunity for a reset in team selection etc. Even then they (Fremantle) could only win by a couple of goals, a bit sad really 🤣 Looking forward to see some more of the AFC’s youngsters coming through in the coming weeks!
Interstate sides shouldn't have to play there. All Vic games should be played at finals venues and there should never be the need for 2 separate forms of transport. No tassie, no Ballarat, no Geelong, it's bullshit that interstate sides play at these venues. I don't understand how Freo won, they made 4 unforced changes and totally blew their continuity credits.

Remove this Banner Ad