2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond in a bit of trouble here, Dynasty bout to come to an end tonight if it keeps tracking the way it has

Dynasty is possibly over. They have been inconsistent and possibly a bit unmotivated this year. Geelong, big bounceback after a very tough loss last week, could be season defining for them tonight.

How the hell did we beat Geelong? I still think it's too early to write off Richmond, we saw the same story last season. Appeared unmotivated and then came home with a wet sail.

How the hell did we beat Geelong? I still think it's too early to write off Richmond, we saw the same story last season. Appeared unmotivated and then came home with a wet sail.
Was just wondering the very same thing,

It was the totally manic pressure we put in them in the first half then hung on for grim death in the second.
Richmond started like that but never kept it up

It's definitely too early to write them off, but it's looking increasingly harder. Not because of a lack of talent or ability, but because it's really hard to repeatedly "switch it on" again and again like they've done. Particularly when everyone just expects you to.

Dynasty is possibly over. They have been inconsistent and possibly a bit unmotivated this year. Geelong, big bounceback after a very tough loss last week, could be season defining for them tonight.
Round 8. Richmonds one wood early season is to see what they’ve got and then adjust in September.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hocking is a dictator. Don't mess with him.

I mean he literally just sacked the umpiring boss when his team got dudded.

The bloke is a deadset cheat.

I don't think it's going to be too big of a loss for them because after three years they finalised realised that playing Wines and Rockliff together doesn't work.

I said it from day one when they got him that there's only so much inside ball to be won and they'd just take possessions off each other.

It wad a classic case of trading for "looks" rather than needs. We could all see it but the Powah Faithful were all "Phooaaarrr, we are a destination club!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back