2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won 2 away finals to get in the semis and prelim to get there. Who else has done that lately?

Sorry. Of course anyone who hasn't won a flag must be trash. Lucky you corrected me 🙄
He's had more talent walk through his club than any coach has ever had, and won nothing. What have they done since that GF ??

He's been there a long time.

They made a GF and 2 prelims thet were right in.

Kept them very competitive despite consistently losing gun players.

Maybe but the last couple of seasons their brand of football has been pretty s**t, and I don't think he motivates the players.

The reason there are so many Essendon fans at this game is this is Essendon's first game in Tasmania for nearly 30 years.

30 years.

Equitable competition
I imagine it is still more recent than when Collingwood last played down in Tasmania.

Young lady…. 🤣
Dont go making light of it!
That you would use the male genitalia as a euphemism is highly disrespectful to the the male population.
The suffering by the male populace when kicked in the balls is horrific and should not be made light of with some smutty joke on your behalf.
It brings a tear to my eye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remarkable that he hasn't kicked on. The talent is in the top 10% of the comp but stagnated and regressed badly.

Shame
If you want to have a high profile it goes hand in hand with how you execute your talent on the park. The best soccer player of modern times christiano ronaldo has the highest profile but gee wizz does he work hard to stay at the top of his game. He is what all pro's should look to emulate..first to training, last to leave, perfect diet etc.

If you want to have a high profile it goes hand in hand with how you execute your talent on the park. The best soccer player of modern times christiano ronaldo has the highest profile but gee wizz does he work hard to stay at the top of his game. He is what all pro's should look to emulate..first to training, last to leave, perfect diet etc.
Don't forget the same dollars per goal ratio as Mitch McGovern as well.

As a Liverpool fan, anyone that has ever worn the shirt that THAT MOB that wear red from Manchester wears brings disgust, not joy. Anyway, I digress.
Well up till last season us red devils could say to the scousers...YNWA stood for you'll never win anything..but they had to ruin that by winning the league didn't they

I actually think Gold Coast look more a rable than Carlton which is saying something. All the media talk today was on Teague though. I don't think I heard anyone even mention Dew.
Because hardly anyone gives a toss about Gold Coast... so Dew gets to fly more under the radar compared to any other club.

Gold Coast should be removed from the AFL, ideally with another smaller Melbourne team... & we have an equitable 30 game home & away season... with larger squads.

Because hardly anyone gives a toss about Gold Coast... so Dew gets to fly more under the radar compared to any other club.

Gold Coast should be removed from the AFL, ideally with another smaller Melbourne team... & we have an equitable 30 game home & away season... with larger squads.

Good luck. They want a 20 team comp. It's all about $$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back