2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No age "restriction", how old is too old?

Or are you guys still going to wear your footy jumper in your 70's whilst pouring a cup of tea out of your thermos?

Be great watching those tuck shop arms flapping around after a goal. Or will you go to long sleeves?
I wear a jumper underneath so fear not for my chicken wings.

No age "restriction", how old is too old?

Or are you guys still going to wear your footy jumper in your 70's whilst pouring a cup of tea out of your thermos?

Be great watching those tuck shop arms flapping around after a goal. Or will you go to long sleeves?
I wear it over a shirt. Im hoping my Mackay jumper will still be relevant when I’m 70
but honestly I think my footy shorts will be the issue at 70.

I wear it over a shirt. Im hoping my Mackay jumper will still be relevant when I’m 70
but honestly I think my footy shorts will be the issue at 70.

Is that you Neil?

I normally wear a crows jumper to games, normally over a t-shirt with a jacket. Paired with some levi's, and a pair of new sneakers or casual boots if I am feeling especially fancy. (Channeling my inner American Psycho).

Its those that wear club gear at the shops, centrelink, etc that do my head in.

I don't really care what someone else wears to the football, like as long as you enjoy the game then whatever.

I usually just go in regular clothes with a club scarf.

Personally, I'd rather throw a guernsey on top of a non-footy shirt with jeans (so that I can remove it after the game if going elsewhere) than be decked out head to toe in coaches/players off field apparel as if I'm about to attend a press conference on behalf of the club, but if you do, go for it I guess.

I know a few people who seem to do all of their clothes shopping at the Port store, and no, wearing a Port polo doesn't count as getting dressed up a bit to go out and I certainly don't want people thinking I'm one of them... but not entirely sure they don't just do that to annoy me at this point haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you for real..that was just another day out for opposition supporters at Alberton oval in the 70's and 80's:port:
When Port loses, this pretty much happens every time
I've seen it several times at Showdowns (when we were good), and now that Port are half decent, they expect to win even more, and can't handle it when they don't

When Port loses, this pretty much happens every time
I've seen it several times at Showdowns (when we were good), and now that Port are half decent, they expect to win even more, and can't handle it when they don't

It’s just how they roll
Always have
I remember witnessing the most massive pasty fight in front of the scoreboard at Alberton

My parents took me and my brother home and we never went back there !

And it .... as it seems this is.... was between their own supporters
*ing knows what set them off but pasties were flying everywhere !

It’s just how they roll
Always have
I remember witnessing the most massive pasty fight in front of the scoreboard at Alberton

My parents took me and my brother home and we never went back there !

And it .... as it seems this is.... was between their own supporters
f*n knows what set them off but pasties were flying everywhere !

They love heritage. Shades of Tylor vs Hodges at SANFL GF after party ... the tradition continues.

I made the mistake of going to a power home Showdown once, and I never will again. It was straight up abuse the whole game, dropping C bombs, threatened to be stabbed if cheered too loud it was an awful experience. There were spot fire fights all over the place completely different vibe to our home games

Kultcha

Drunk Port fan, mouthing off and antagonising someone else.
With someone not involved with any of them trying to tell him to pull his head in.
Literally asks to be hit.

Then gets hit.

I mean. I'm not one for violence. But there's obviously alot more to it than what's seen. Heck, why would someone have their phone out and focused on them before the incident?

Drunk Port fan, mouthing off and antagonising someone else.
With someone not involved with any of them trying to tell him to pull his head in.
Literally asks to be hit.

Then gets hit.

I mean. I'm not one for violence. But there's obviously alot more to it than what's seen. Heck, why would someone have their phone out and focused on them before the incident?
Because when the moron who’s clearly acting like a moron gets hit there’s evidence of him acting like a moron. That said, the bloke should’ve just kept walking, who knows what was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back