2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they give him 5 games if they appeal... as it's hardly unreasonable.
New rules they will not extend the games on a losing appeal,
The cost of an appeal will be $5000, with $2500 refundable in the event of a successful appeal.

However in this case they will be trying to change the classification and if they are unsuccessful.
Unsuccessful contest: A Player who unsuccessfully contests a charge will receive the original sanction, and for Classifiable Offences resulting in fixed one, two or three-match suspensions his club will be levied $10,000 (subject to the Tribunal’s discretion to classify the charge differently).

Note any fines are also part of the soft Cap.

New rules they will not extend the games on a losing appeal,
The cost of an appeal will be $5000, with $2500 refundable in the event of a successful appeal.

However in this case they will be trying to change the classification and if they are unsuccessful.
Unsuccessful contest: A Player who unsuccessfully contests a charge will receive the original sanction, and for Classifiable Offences resulting in fixed one, two or three-match suspensions his club will be levied $10,000 (subject to the Tribunal’s discretion to classify the charge differently).

Note any fines are also part of the soft Cap.
Twas a joke... ;)

What was your old alias on Bigfooty? lol:D

Do you keep this account to vent on the Crows?

:drunk:

our perennially underperforming crows do a pretty good job of self venting, they dont need me to do it. however many of the supporter base love to enable it, so i keep this account to vent on them. and the clackers that want even more rules and penalties in a contact sport.

100% they are!
Take out the $7m handout per year and their $12m in current debt level... the club doesn’t look good.

Their spin abs rhetoric and distracting they are doing is trying to solidify membership and keep port relevant in the public eye any way possible.

their president is TV personality this is what he does.

create some spin they stay in the public eye.

a good strategy when you are winning.. but it’s all cyclical... if they don’t win you watch this strategy backfire and the masses will have an exodus

given the precarious state of their books... this could fare way worse for port when asking for more $$$ later when they need it to stay afloat.

by that time we should have a tassie team and I hope that port go back to theSANFL where they belong and they can rightly claim their 7590000 premierships
This is fake news...their pet memberships are keeping them afloat :port:

Just for clarification, can you get banned for posting "Hello Everyone".

:$

yes

Plugger wasn't when he smashed Cavens face in.

and that’s why I’m glad Caven is a back-to-back Premiership medalist, and Plugger got nothing

Must be part of their creed to have a chip on your shoulder & the whole world is against you....

Chris Davies likes this

The guy holding up the Heritage banner works in our office....

ive Got a cracking joke I can’t use here, damn it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Port Adelaide Tax”?

you can only tax wealth holders and income generators

See, the AFL didn't teach them about taxation. Clearly biased against them.

I love the idea that the AFL are working against Port Adelaide, but also choosing to underwrite the debts of an entity that isn't close to being commercially viable. They're like a unemployed neckbeard living in their mum's basement complaining about dinner.

Keep yelling this type of nonsense, i hope you will enjoy the game when it is a non contact version of international rules with an oval ball before too long. the umpires do not need the power of a red or yellow card, nor could it ever be used cinsistently.

the current "safety of the players" is the new "speed kills" or "war on drugs" - a feel good mantra to the brainless that will do more harm than good. the new concussion protocol is a vast overreach designed by lawyers and my guess is it will be filtered down when the amount of players missing games becomes unsatisfactory to the people. Its already cost us a flag, and ensured the toughest AFLW player to date lives a life thinking "what if".i for one think the world where adults get to choose for themselves is one worth defending.

Aussie rules is a contact sport, and people will get hurt playing it. If you dont want head injuries - there are a many other sports to play.
or
If you are serious about eliminating head injuries - then say goodbye to the sport as it is, as the current controls will not achieve it.

Port troll who couldn’t keep it under control 😂😂😂😂

See, the AFL didn't teach them about taxation. Clearly biased against them.

I love the idea that the AFL are working against Port Adelaide, but also choosing to underwrite the debts of an entity that isn't close to being commercially viable. They're like a unemployed neckbeard living in their mum's basement complaining about dinner.

admitting Port to the comp was a mistake. A mistake they’re stuck with, and the demented mentality of a section of their supporters perfectly illustrates why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back