2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Then get a discount (slight reduction) on your membership as it omits Crows games at AO.

Or use your Crows membership and get to the game early

Actually, it would be better to have the SANFL team player after. Sub doesn't play, plays that game. Apart from 7pm AFL games.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Why?

Why are ours or Ports reserves special to any other team in the SANFL. Remember, I have already paid to watch Norwood play us in an away game. Why should I pay again just because it is at Adelaide Oval?

Why?

Why are ours or Ports reserves special to any other team in the SANFL. Remember, I have already paid to watch Norwood play us in an away game. Why should I pay again just because it is at Adelaide Oval?
I would have the cost of the Crows game deducted from your Norwood membership.

It is better for the AFC to have those games at AO and they should be our home games anyway.

My question has always been who saw it come out of an animals bum and thought to eat it?

And thankfully our tastebuds didn't decide faecal matter is tasty......

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Last edited:
I would have the cost of the Crows game deducted from your Norwood membership.

It is better for the AFC to have those games at AO and they should be our home games anyway.

This will not be a popular opinion here, but has it occurred to you that as a supporter, but not a member of this club, I would rather use my Norwood membership to watch Norwood play our reserves and pay more, as I personally feel that they need my money more than what the Adelaide Football Club. Also, I am not sure why our SANFL team should play home games at Adelaide Oval, as Adelaide Oval is not solely our home ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never tried.
Given we have beef/lamb to eat I’ve never felt the urge.
For the health conscious it is leaner, and therefore healthier than both. That is not to say that I don't like the other 2 either. It harder to cook though.

This will not be a popular opinion here, but has it occurred to you that as a supporter, but not a member of this club, I would rather use my Norwood membership to watch Norwood play our reserves and pay more, as I personally feel that they need my money more than what the Adelaide Football Club. Also, I am not sure why our SANFL team should play home games at Adelaide Oval, as Adelaide Oval is not solely our home ground.
The same reason why I choose to be a Sturt member over an Adelaide member......that and I’ve supported Sturt for over 40 years.
Sturt is probably the one club that has supported Adelaide in hosting a home game, but no, others feel the need for a frigging curtain raiser in an empty stadium that ends hours before the AFL game that also locks out the 2000 plus supporters from the away team.
FFS.
I’m happy for Adelaide to host home games but not by locking the other supporters out by it being a curtain raiser. It’s not the SANFL’s fault that this is the model that Adelaide went with, people arguing this sound like moronic Port supporters

For the health conscious it is leaner, and therefore healthier than both. That is not to say that I don't like the other 2 either. It harder to cook though.
I like my steaks on the rare side but trouble is:

Kangaroo meat is harvested (i.e. taken from the wild) and not farmed. At the Australian Institute of Food Safety, we recommend that kangaroo meat is always cooked thoroughly before eating and should never be eaten raw.

- a 2012 article so don't know if this is still the case (web search will show roos carry many parasites)

Kangaroo meat is harvested (i.e. taken from the wild) and not farmed. At the Australian Institute of Food Safety, we recommend that kangaroo meat is always cooked thoroughly before eating and should never be eaten raw.

- a 2012 article so don't know if this is still the case (web search will show roos carry many parasites)
You can't cook it too much because it goes lean, but considering it is a staple of many restaurants I can't see that it's unsafe when cooked in a typical fashion.

It's not a beef steak so you can't cook it like one.

I like gamier meats (venison, kangaroo, had some boar sausages in England, very good), and I like the non-farmed aspect as well.

I remember watching Skippy thinking this dumb roo eats any sort of crap.:$

xvS7e_.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back