2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't seen much until now. Has it been a 26-9 free kick sort of match, or are Hawthorn getting a ride?

I am not usually one to say the umps were biased but since Papley abused Ray I dont think Sydney had a decision go their way.

Swans played awfully tho, no spirit, didn't look like scoring most of game and thrashed in mid. Need the bye.

Port Adelaide. Another failed season in their premiership window.View attachment 1152139
I disagree
Look at their list profile.
Last year was their chance
Their window shut when Richmond beat them.

If they can nail the draft and/or free agency then maybe in 5/6 years they're there.

Any chance of Dayne Beams’ assertions that Collingwood paid him outside the salary cap getting investigated, or even that they get more than a passing mention from the VFL media?

Imagine if this were a Crows story. They’d be calling for 5 years of first round picks to be stripped on afl.com.au.

I think this is a myth people have talked themselves into because they dearly wish it were true

he strikes me as a bit of a douche, think back to his OTT celebrations after finally beating Pyke, but he’s obviously a good coach
He's a good coach in the same way Neil Craig was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching the Kayo mini match of the games so far

WhenHawkins goals in the last quarter with 4 minutes to go, Chris Davies walks out of the coaches box.

Must be professionally jealous of Geelong
He wanted to post in the "Sack Ken......" thread out of Ken's view.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Collingwood sanctions would be ideal.

North take Daicos due to Pies not being able to match points.
We take Horne.
You could knock me over with a feather if the AFL do anything to collingwood. There are very different standards apllied to vic clubs as opposed to us. If it was us we would be hit so hard..draft picks, fines etc. Them..they will be unlucky if the AFL even bother having a look at it and saying dont do that stuff again

You could knock me over with a feather if the AFL do anything to collingwood. There are very different standards apllied to vic clubs as opposed to us. If it was us we would be hit so hard..draft picks, fines etc. Them..they will be unlucky if the AFL even bother having a look at it and saying dont do that stuff again
I'm sure they'll investigate it, and there will be some shonky but legal thing done by Collingwood.

Like, Beams retires and waives his final contract year, moments before getting a civilian job at McGuire Media.

But seriously, why has there not been the media outrage like there would have been if this had been the Crows?
Eddie owns Jam TV.
Jam TV produce all the Crocmedia TV shows.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back