holybishop

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GC Suns, Western Warriors/Scorchers
Who made the poor decision to move three of the more popular threads on the Fremantle board to the desolation pit that is the purple horde :rolleyes:

Zverev will be kicking himself after letting that slip. He needs to find the inner mongrel if he's ever going to win a slam.
Did Djokovic complaint about an injury the whole post game presser? Never have I heard a professional athlete complain so
much, so often

holybishop

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GC Suns, Western Warriors/Scorchers

Pathetic, arrogant batting. So worried about the theatrics he didn't even notice he was being set up

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Geez Medvedev looks the goods, it's like going back forty years to my yoof and watching Clubber Lang in Rocky III pulverise everyone that stands between him and a a shot at the champ.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just assumed after first set she was headed for a finals match with Serena 😢

It's hard to fathom what happened I agree, but it's the great thing about tennis. You can't run down the clock like a footy game no matter how far ahead you are, it's never over til that last point is played.
People I see are blaming the time out Muchove took but Ash just seemed to be second guessing herself, very un-Barty like.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Medvedev would have creamed Nadal anyway, but I'm never happy to see Rafa out. He's got to be the mentally strongest athlete I've ever seen.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Djokovic looking amazing here, playing outstanding tennis

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
This is an exert from Danny Frawley autopsy document. Absolutely unbelievable & it is so very sad.
If anyone is interested, here is the report.

‘Mr Frawley was a professional Australian Football League (AFL) player, coach and commentator. He played 240 games over his professional career8, which spanned 1984 to 1995 and captained the St Kilda Football Club for nine seasons. During his career he sustained about 20 concussions, including losing consciousness, severe headaches and vision problems. He was admitted to The Epworth Hospital between five and six times for treatment for concussion.’

edit;get help & talk to people if you need help ladies & Gents. Please.

Last edited:

Bender571

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 26, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
This is an exert from Danny Frawley autopsy document. Absolutely unbelievable & it is so very sad.
If anyone is interested, here is the report.

‘Mr Frawley was a professional Australian Football League (AFL) player, coach and commentator. He played 240 games over his professional career8, which spanned 1984 to 1995 and captained the St Kilda Football Club for nine seasons. During his career he sustained about 20 concussions, including losing consciousness, severe headaches and vision problems. He was admitted to The Epworth Hospital between five and six times for treatment for concussion.’

edit;get help & talk to people if you need help ladies & Gents. Please.

Also worth highlighting this part

"Between 1996 and 2000 Mr Frawley was a coach for the Collingwood AFL team and then was appointed senior coach of Richmond, where he remained until 2004. Towards the end of his tenure at Richmond, issues arose that led to Mr Frawley being attacked in the press and heckled by crowds, which caused him significant distress. "

Square Peg

Cancelled
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
The glory just threw that game away. Unreal .

Back