Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread - PART II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My small win with a purchase from the Cats Shop - guessing most here get the emails from the club following wins, the old "we win, you win" which I normally pay little attention to as 10% off expensive is still expensive. But this weeks one of free shipping was nice

Knowing I had to use my membership $20 voucher I decided to check out a few items and tempt things with the sales items - decided on the PJ set which was $50, on sale for $25 and using my voucher it came down to $4.99 with free delivery

My small win with a purchase from the Cats Shop - guessing most here get the emails from the club following wins, the old "we win, you win" which I normally pay little attention to as 10% off expensive is still expensive. But this weeks one of free shipping was nice

Knowing I had to use my membership $20 voucher I decided to check out a few items and tempt things with the sales items - decided on the PJ set which was $50, on sale for $25 and using my voucher it came down to $4.99 with free delivery

The downside is that you shouldn’t expect to get laid wearing it.

Americans are taking Ariane Titmus' win over Katie Ledecky well, especially her coach's reaction after the race...

I was actually impressed by these comments from Ledecky - not as bitter as some on social media

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey does anyone else have a serious problem with Channel 7 mining misery for ratings. As if EM's family wants to be continually asked about their dead dad and how hard it's been. It's awkward and absolutely disgusting. I find it really offensive because we know if human tradegy didn't rate they wouldn't give a *. It is total faux care and concern. Why the * would anyone want their families most tragic and difficult moments being the focus at the time that is supposed to be about one of the greatest joys their family will ever experience. It makes my blood boil. Thoughts? Am I wrong?

The downside is that you shouldn’t expect to get laid wearing it.

Are we taling the 'Adult Satin Robe'?

It's not unattractive at all. The robe, I mean.

Ah you reminded me- anyone want my voucher?? Most likely I wont be able to get down there, it expires end of August.

Sorry but I hate idiots like this - no doubt there would be disappointment to not win gold, but winning bronze at the Olympics isn't a failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back