Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread - PART II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. Sorry bout yesterday. From now on when people talk about things that grind my gears im just gonna try and put the phone away.
Did not mean for this to be like Twitter or something like that.
Don't apologize for having an opinion mate. It just shows how many blokes we have on here who simply cannot handle anyone having a different opinion to themselves.

Don't apologize for having an opinion mate. It just shows how many blokes we have on here who simply cannot handle anyone having a different opinion to themselves.

I am worried there are more and more doctors who are refusing the jab. People of science who do strongly believe there are long term dangers from these vaccines.

I am worried there are more and more doctors who are refusing the jab. People of science who do strongly believe there are long term dangers from these vaccines.
I have no doubt there will be long term heart problems for a lot of people. Pfizer paperwork suggested 2 cases of myocarditis (heart enlargement) per covid death. It's tracking at about 5 to 1 in reality. It's very worrying. I've already had one friend end up in hospital with an enlarged heart the day after her second dose.

But of course you'll never hear the media talk about it.

I have no doubt there will be long term heart problems for a lot of people. Pfizer paperwork suggested 2 cases of myocarditis (heart enlargement) per covid death. It's tracking at about 5 to 1 in reality. It's very worrying. I've already had one friend end up in hospital with an enlarged heart the day after her second dose.

Where did you get those statistics?

I have often followed certain doctors on YouTube and social media and in the last 1-2 months, some of their videos are now removed. These were very informative videos. No bias but data and statistics formed by leading countries in the scientific community. That to me is a red flag. I am not sure why these social media giants are removing such videos. I can understand the removal of videos about hypothetical and conspiracy theories but people who help others and are only giving two sides of the data, that's a worry for us all.

My missus had heart palpitations after her second dose. Got told to go to hospital but it ended up being allright.

Where did you get those statistics?

I have often followed certain doctors on YouTube and social media and in the last 1-2 months, some of their videos are now removed. These were very informative videos. No bias but data and statistics formed by leading countries in the scientific community. That to me is a red flag. I am not sure why these social media giants are removing such videos. I can understand the removal of videos about hypothetical and conspiracy theories but people who help others and are only giving two sides of the data, that's a worry for us all.
Unfortunately the independent fact checkers on social media that are there to control what should be allowed to be uploaded about the vaccine are funded by Johnson&Johnson.
Not a conspiracy or anything before everyone goes off at me. Just the way it is.

Unfortunately the independent fact checkers on social media that are there to control what should be allowed to be uploaded about the vaccine are funded by Johnson&Johnson.
Not a conspiracy or anything before everyone goes off at me. Just the way it is.

Yeh I watch a bit of Russell Brand.
Opinionative and controversial but enlightening at the same time.

As many health professionals have stated, if the world is to truly keep this disease at bay, all the poorer nations across the globe need to be vaccinated but that is really slowing things down when these pharmaceutical companies keep selling to the wealthy nations who stock up.
It's all about the money at the end of the day. Not lives.

My missus had heart palpitations after her second dose. Got told to go to hospital but it ended up being allright.
Similar thing to my friend. They checked her over and said enlarged heart. Nothing they can do about it. I wouldn't be surprised if your missus had an enlarged heart too. It's really common, but most people probably don't even know they have it. Not sure how that will work out for them long term though.

They recently had a senate hearing in Texas and some of the testimony was eye raising.

COVID Vaccine Trials In Animals Were Stopped Because They Kept Dying, Revealed In Texas Senate Hearing

It was revealed recently during the Texas Senate Committee hearing that COVID-19 vaccine trials in animals were stopped because they kept dying.

This past week the Texas Senate Committee on State Affairs took testimony from Texas physicians regarding mandatory vaccination and Vaccine Passports in Texas – the Senate Bill SB 1669: Stop Forced Vaccination and Vaccine Passports in Texas.

A shocking revelation was made during the course of the senate hearing that animal testing of COVID-19 vaccines were stopped because they kept dying.

Here is what was revealed during the hearing on May 6

https://nvicadvocacy.org/members/Hom...%26Page%3dTrue

https://tlcsenate.granicus.com/Media...?clip_id=15926

“"Folks, I think that’s important to understand there that what we’re talking about is American people are now the guinea pigs. This is the test program, thats going on.

They didn’t do the human testing and they stopped the animal test because the animals were dying. And then they turned it out for the pubic.

And we’re now looking at businesses that want to mandate that this experimental vaccine be given to people as a condition of their employment. ""

Sen. Hall questioned the doctor: “Has there been another vaccine that had the high incidents of serious hospitalizations and deaths that this vaccine is now showing?

Dr. Farella: “Not to this extent. Not even close.”

Sen. Hall: “Any other vaccine would’ve been pulled from the market?”

Dr. Farella: “Absolutely.”

Sen. Hall: “Have you seen any other vaccine that was put out to the public that skipped the animal test?”

Dr. Farella: “Never before.”

Sen. Hall: “As I have read, they actually started the animal tests, and because the animals were dying, they stopped the tests.”

Dr. Farella: “Correct.”

Similar thing to my friend. They checked her over and said enlarged heart. Nothing they can do about it. I wouldn't be surprised if your missus had an enlarged heart too. It's really common, but most people probably don't even know they have it. Not sure how that will work out for them long term though.

They recently had a senate hearing in Texas and some of the testimony was eye raising.

COVID Vaccine Trials In Animals Were Stopped Because They Kept Dying, Revealed In Texas Senate Hearing

It was revealed recently during the Texas Senate Committee hearing that COVID-19 vaccine trials in animals were stopped because they kept dying.

This past week the Texas Senate Committee on State Affairs took testimony from Texas physicians regarding mandatory vaccination and Vaccine Passports in Texas – the Senate Bill SB 1669: Stop Forced Vaccination and Vaccine Passports in Texas.

A shocking revelation was made during the course of the senate hearing that animal testing of COVID-19 vaccines were stopped because they kept dying.

Here is what was revealed during the hearing on May 6

https://nvicadvocacy.org/members/Hom...%26Page%3dTrue

https://tlcsenate.granicus.com/Media...?clip_id=15926

“"Folks, I think that’s important to understand there that what we’re talking about is American people are now the guinea pigs. This is the test program, thats going on.

They didn’t do the human testing and they stopped the animal test because the animals were dying. And then they turned it out for the pubic.

And we’re now looking at businesses that want to mandate that this experimental vaccine be given to people as a condition of their employment. ""

Sen. Hall questioned the doctor: “Has there been another vaccine that had the high incidents of serious hospitalizations and deaths that this vaccine is now showing?

Dr. Farella: “Not to this extent. Not even close.”

Sen. Hall: “Any other vaccine would’ve been pulled from the market?”

Dr. Farella: “Absolutely.”

Sen. Hall: “Have you seen any other vaccine that was put out to the public that skipped the animal test?”

Dr. Farella: “Never before.”

Sen. Hall: “As I have read, they actually started the animal tests, and because the animals were dying, they stopped the tests.”

Dr. Farella: “Correct.”
F**k. That ain't good. It's sad and dangerous this stuff can't even be discussed.
My missus was allright though. I actually took the night off work but we didn't end up going to the hospital.

Yeh I watch a bit of Russell Brand.
Opinionative and controversial but enlightening at the same time.

As many health professionals have stated, if the world is to truly keep this disease at bay, all the poorer nations across the globe need to be vaccinated but that is really slowing things down when these pharmaceutical companies keep selling to the wealthy nations who stock up.
It's all about the money at the end of the day. Not lives.
Yeah he's allright. He's one of those lefty, anti capitalist yoga types.
But sort of has enough integrity to not pick and choose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That pretty much happens to me on a daily basis.

/checks pulse

Actually seems to be slower than usual
Haha since we're on the Greek thing you must of met Guido Hatzis.
When the Aushie women see me mate they get the palpatashionsh.
Itsh called looove mate.

F**k. That ain't good. It's sad and dangerous this stuff can't even be discussed.
My missus was allright though. I actually took the night off work but we didn't end up going to the hospital.
Good to hear. I think myocarditis is just something that needs to be monitored over time. I haven't really looked into what the long term results are.

I'm waiting for someone to come in and start throwing anti-vax insults around. But i'm not anti-vax. I just believe that there is so much more to the covid vax than what they are letting on. It blows my mind that anyone who shows any form of opinion or even statistics that show the vax in any form of negative light instantly gets scrubbed off social media. Sure there are some people out there posting utter crap, but the ones who have the credentials and even involvement in the testing are also having their social media scrubbed. If I hazard a guess i'd say it looks like a total cover up imo.

But read the T&C's, my opinions are my own, and anyone who doesn't like it can stfu :p

Good to hear. I think myocarditis is just something that needs to be monitored over time. I haven't really looked into what the long term results are.

I'm waiting for someone to come in and start throwing anti-vax insults around. But i'm not anti-vax. I just believe that there is so much more to the covid vax than what they are letting on. It blows my mind that anyone who shows any form of opinion or even statistics that show the vax in any form of negative light instantly gets scrubbed off social media. Sure there are some people out there posting utter crap, but the ones who have the credentials and even involvement in the testing are also having their social media scrubbed. If I hazard a guess i'd say it looks like a total cover up imo.

But read the T&C's, my opinions are my own, and anyone who doesn't like it can stfu :p
Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back