Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread - PART II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nephew was absoloutely obsessed with Top Gear and he developed a slightly British accent when he was around 3 or 4. I've met a grown adult with an American accent who plays online games all the time and is always speaking to Americans. Weird sh*t
Thank god BF is text only. I spend more time here than I do on any American board. I'd probably have the most bogan Aus accent ever. :grinv1:

Everyone's just driving me f**king nuts! Obviously BigBrother would of paid for all her travel arrangements.
What? Immigration went "Hey your racist! Here have free business class!"
And if a Twitter war starts against you not only are you not allowed in the country, but your never allowed to fly business class ever again?
And this campaigner taking the photo? What's he doing on a plane? And in "business class" (wow) no less?
Some essential business that just has to get done? More important than people getting home to see dying relatives etc?
And then half the f**kheads who pressed like on this Fox guys tweet will b*tch about Murdoch non stop then go watch the footy on Channel 7 this weekend.

I think the biggest joke is her being on i’m a celebrity, when 99% of the country has never bloody heard of her. Even in the uk she would be like a c or d class celeb. The shows a joke.

Should rename it “i’m someone you’ve hardly heard of, get me out of here”.

Who else is on the show? Hotdogs? Nikki Webster? All the big names 🙄

I think the biggest joke is her being on i’m a celebrity, when 99% of the country has never bloody heard of her. Even in the uk she would be like a c or d class celeb. The shows a joke.

Yeah I'd never heard of her. Nikki Webster! Wonder how she's going now?
Funnily enough only few months ago my missus was saying the virgin chick off Mafs dressed like Nikki Webster lol.

Big Brother celeb you've hardly heard of, actually.

Imma Celeb would be early next year. :thumbsupv1:

Last edited:
Brisbane is the only city that's nominated to host the 2032 Olympics but that doesn't mean they're guaranteed to be awarded the games - would anyone else laugh if come tomorrow nights vote the IOC decide to give it to no one

Congrats Sara!

came to post this, well done Sara Blicavs, gets to live the Olympic dream that her brother gave up for AFL, albeit under pretty weird circumstances....

and not just due to COVID/no crowds - what the hell is going on with Liz Cambage?? Be very interesting to see what Basketball Australia's investigation into her alleged misconduct in a recent ''friendly'' warm-up game against Nigeria amounts to ...

Hoping this Covid Vax advert that's been produced by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra and the Vic Arts community is shown on TV

It's a class above anything that's been done by the government

I like them all, this one, C9’s ‘shot’, and get armed. They’ll all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume and hope the Aussie government made her pay for her own flight home.
I mean you are probably right aswell, there was definitely a little barb about being in business class.

C7 or whoever brought her out would have as part of the deal.

C7 or whoever brought her out would have as part of the deal.

C7 terminated her contract due to breaches, that in turn caused her to lose her visa as she no longer had a valid reason to be in Aus - so would 7 still pay for her return fight when they technically no longer had a contract with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back