Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread - PART II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So heart problems in vaccinated people is now being called Post Pandemic Stress Disorder. You can't make this up. People have been questioning the rise in people having heart problems after being vaccinated, so to cover it up they have now created a scape goat to account for the rising cases. Are people really buying this?

“It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.”

~ Mark Twain

Your by-line pretty much sums it up. Toto begging for no safety car early in the race only for an early end to the safety car to cost them the championship. Karma.
I wanted max to win and he still is a deserving champion but Hamilton got totally screwed out of this race win. It was a complete embarrassment and the FIA should be ashamed of their conduct in this race (and previous races too).

Trying to organise a 1 lap shootout by completely throwing out the rule book is not how a race should be directed.

Paying for classroom supplies. What a ******* joke.
my yr7's Science teacher sent out an email asking for donations for supplies to do more projects and pracs in class.

I added 300 to the already 9k I pay for her year.

Imagine what a state funded school gets resource wise. The teachers can be great in trying to get the messages across but the lack of resources is astounding and sad... thus you seen teachers picking up ones like strippers at the end of a song.... so kids can see a frogs guts or how a battery works.

Sad.

Go Catters

I had an ex who touched it to see if it was still hot. She never let that one down 🔥

Except most cars from the last 20 years don’t have the actual lighter part in it. Most locally built cars phased them out in the early 2000’s, so young kids wouldn’t even know what they are. Probably the same with wind up windows.

I had an ex who touched it to see if it was still hot. She never let that one down 🔥

Except most cars from the last 20 years don’t have the actual lighter part in it. Most locally built cars phased them out in the early 2000’s, so young kids wouldn’t even know what they are. Probably the same with wind up windows.

I definitely learnt the hard way, but can't remember if it was the family car or when with extended family - I had a good burn on the fingertip for a period of time

Think the closest I've come to seeing something similar in more recent cars are those that still have the socket & the thing you push in, but it's just empty - had that in a couple of hire cars where I guess they've gone with the base model without the 12 volt(?) charging option

I definitely learnt the hard way, but can't remember if it was the family car or when with extended family - I had a good burn on the fingertip for a period of time

Think the closest I've come to seeing something similar in more recent cars are those that still have the socket & the thing you push in, but it's just empty - had that in a couple of hire cars where I guess they've gone with the base model without the 12 volt(?) charging option
Dad installed an electric emery wheel in his garage/workshop to sharpen all his builder's tools, an irresistible attraction for a 5-year-old; but it wasn't stopping quick enough one day when I heard him coming; guess what, it also sharpened thumbs very well.
The only consolation was hearing mum pay out on him down at the hospital for leaving the keys in the garage door.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From FB:

Good morning,
If anyone feels they may be alone this Christmas morning please register for The Power In You Projects Big Christmas Breakfast.
www.thepowerinyouproject.or.au/xmas

1639566148087.png

my yr7's Science teacher sent out an email asking for donations for supplies to do more projects and pracs in class.

I added 300 to the already 9k I pay for her year.

Imagine what a state funded school gets resource wise. The teachers can be great in trying to get the messages across but the lack of resources is astounding and sad... thus you seen teachers picking up ones like strippers at the end of a song.... so kids can see a frogs guts or how a battery works.

Sad.

Go Catters

Are they building a rocket to the moon?

Dad installed an electric emery wheel in his garage/workshop to sharpen all his builder's tools, an irresistible attraction for a 5-year-old; but it wasn't stopping quick enough one day when I heard him coming; guess what, it also sharpened thumbs very well.
The only consolation was hearing mum pay out on him down at the hospital for leaving the keys in the garage door.

My 5 year old has an ipad. I could leave knives, an ak47 and some dynamite around and he won't be interested one bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back