Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread - PART II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
124 new cases in NSW today - up to 87 of which were still in the community while infectious. Also, just over half of those were linked to known outbreaks, so the other half are essentially mystery cases.

So much for the gold standard.

What’s next, going after Leigh Sales?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Today it's attacking the opposition party - only taken 12 months, but this is the sort of messaging we could have used last year

Today it's attacking the opposition party - only taken 12 months, but this is the sort of messaging we could have used last year

Why? Did the opposition organise Hotel Quarantine or fail to establish contact tracing? I don’t remember that. There’s no body in this country asking questions of the s**t that has happened in Victoria and one junior female journo who does ends up with death and rape threats for asking questions. They’re just questions, am not sure why they are so triggering for certain people.

It's different when Dan lies and throws people under the bus.
It's because he's good.

I know he’s a sociopath or narcissistic how he lies without guilt. 800 people dead due his decisions and he still thinks it’s ok to celebrate that effort with top shelf and get photographed doing it. His disciples applaud him. Sounds like a cult. It’s quite sick if you stand back and look at it.

I know he’s a sociopath or narcissistic how he lies without guilt. 800 people dead due his decisions and he still thinks it’s ok to celebrate that effort with top shelf and get photographed doing it. His disciples applaud him. Sounds like a cult. It’s quite sick if you stand back and look at it.

All politicians lie without guilt.
He was just in a unique position to be given an unprecedented amount of power for his position and unfortunately he liked it.
Knows that small business owners were not going to vote for him anyway and anyone in the arts industry would rather die than not vote left.
He can do what he wants.

All politicians lie without guilt.
He was just in a unique position to be given an unprecedented amount of power for his position and unfortunately he liked it.
Knows that small business owners were not going to vote for him anyway and anyone in the arts industry would rather die than not vote left.
He can do what he wants.
And he knows the fear factor gets votes. That and the fact the state libs are so weak he doesn’t need to worry if his power grab loses some votes. He has more than enough to worry about losing some to people that can see his authoritarian rules, and would vote against.

Things would be different if he had some opposition. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird how the media don't go out of their way to report this. Or the suicides. Or that we had 2000 extra cancer deaths due to lack of screening.
You'd think it's important.
But we here today that Covid19 is the most potent virus ever!

Weird how the media don't go out of their way to report this. Or the suicides. Or that we had 2000 extra cancer deaths due to lack of screening.

Shhhhhhhhh... GET THE VACCINE

I saw both new deaths reported very quickly yesterday and definitely not hidden from reporting

Suicides have rarely been reported in the media, based on some false idea by reporting such events it may encourage or give ideas to others who are suicidal. But looking at Victoria, the numbers from last year show that suicides deceased in 2020 compared with 2019, and so far this year is deceased again - no death by suicide is good, but there's not been an increase as some have continually falsely reported

You do realise the implications of a crippled health system yes? When all the ICU beds are taking up with covid victims people with otherwise survivable conditions will die. That doesn't even include the direct deaths of thousands from the virus itself. Both of these factors completely dwarf any uptick in suicides.

You do realise the implications of a crippled health system yes? When all the ICU beds are taking up with covid victims people with otherwise survivable conditions will die. That doesn't even include the direct deaths of thousands from the virus itself. Both of these factors completely dwarf any uptick in suicides.
Yet they want kids to be vaxxed ffs. For what reason? More kids will die from the vax than covid.

I saw both new deaths reported very quickly yesterday and definitely not hidden from reporting

Suicides have rarely been reported in the media, based on some false idea by reporting such events it may encourage or give ideas to others who are suicidal. But looking at Victoria, the numbers from last year show that suicides deceased in 2020 compared with 2019, and so far this year is deceased again - no death by suicide is good, but there's not been an increase as some have continually falsely reported
Attempted suicide rates among Victorian teenagers have skyrocketed by 184 per cent in the past six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back