Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread - PART II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Carolina Panthers won 2 games in 4 days.

The Carolina Panthers are my "adult" team. Plus my high school teams are the Panthers, and funnily enough my wife's (from the other side of the US) HS teams are the Panthers.

The Raiders are my "childhood" team. I have a rough time when the Panthers and Raiders play each other.

Anti Vaxxer campaigner yelling at people today kicking customers , calling them un- Australian and traders ...and calling them cu&ts ..
Punched the front door and broke glass panel.

Cops picked him up .
Gone in the back of a DIVVY van.
I heard those dumb pricks who attacked some ppl in park, then turned their dogs on a bystander trying to help have been charged. Whatever they get wont be good enough im sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive only see a few eps of it- the one on Nick and the other on "reality show stars".

It'd be on ABC demand site whatever its called. Its not a bad show, just shows a different POV.

If it's any consolation, I don't see him as being anywhere near as big a tosser as that other sulky, Australian idiot....... Can't even think of his name?!

Another one who is on TV right now is Mark Philipousis- he seems to have redeemed himself on SAS.

Back in his tennis days he was just going around buying Ferarris and s**t- changing them like we'd change clothes each day. But he said he was just a kid, with a lot of money and was bored. Tbf, probably everyone in his position would do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back