Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember sitting at Bended Elbow, having dinner with the old Geelong crew.

And idk we were talking about food.

And i blurt out: "Yeah.. I love sausage".

Everyone pissed themselves laughing.. i completely said it on purpose- but they didnt believe me, the knobs. I said it quite innocently i guess.

If you want to go down that route shouldn't the fact that the rich and powerful have bumped themselves to the front of the queue be off note?

You think they aren’t powerful enough to get a vitamin b shot in the needle, instead of the vaccine? If they truly wanted to. It proves nothing.

Have the true elite who run the world had their shots yet? And i’m not talking about elected officials. I’m talking about the ones who buy and sell those elected officials. In the grand scheme of things scomo is a nobody.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't follow tennis much but that Djokovich bloke just seems like a complete w***er.
What, you mean the guy who created a breakaway tennis tournament and went clubbing during a global covid lockdown isn't a stand-up guy...

What, you mean the guy who created a breakaway tennis tournament and went clubbing during a global covid lockdown isn't a stand-up guy...

Can’t watch that prick win again, gotta turn it off now. Just can’t stand him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back