Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 4 platforms at Flinders Street Station have been evacuated because someone on a train has claimed he has a bomb.
You in Melbourne or WFH?

I was WFH today. Wouldn't need to go to Flinders Street anyway - my work is across the road from Southern Cross.
Sometimes there can be a flow on effect though and platform issues - that's when it gets annoying. Or even extra people going to SC

I always loved getting to the mystery station between North Melbourne and Southern Cross and having to wait for a platform - seriously, it's a scheduled service so how can there not be a platform readily available

It appears that the club are really trying to save as much money as they can before Cooky departs, as evidenced by the fact that they just photoshopped some extra hair onto Mark O'Connor's profile pic and used it for another player.

1614585332507.png

It appears that the club are really trying to save as much money as they can before Cooky departs, as evidenced by the fact that they just photoshopped some extra hair onto Mark O'Connor's profile pic and used it for another player.

View attachment 1067768

I was thinking that the club took Taheny's draft prospect image and Photoshopped a Cats Guernsey guernsey onto him

1614586588781.jpeg

1614586605058.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuesdays are my worst days.
You always think Monday is gonna be the worst but it ends up not being as bad as you think.
So Tuesday lures you into a false sense of security, but then its as s**t as you thought Monday was going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back