Remove this Banner Ad

Catsnlakers

The World needs more Hank Moody’s.
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
L.A Angels, Anaheim Ducks & M.Stars
Well it looks like I've got a job - I thought today might just be a trial run to see how things go, but I've been asked to return tomorrow and told that they'll get an employment contract written up for me

This afternoon was for important info such as bank details, TFN and my superannuation detail, and have already received my first payslip

It's only a part-time job, but still 6 hours per day & 30 hours a week - though there's no official lunch break, but we are able to stop for lunch or go buy something (obviously don't abuse that though)

Day 1 was ok, though I felt totally out of my depth in terms of the financial side of things, and there's some very antiquated ways of doing things that may well do my head in. But I'm not going to give up so after 1 day and I've got a trial period to go through - so will try to stick things out, see how day 2 and beyond go
Congratulations

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Lol watching Wife Swap right now.

Brb getting my tubes tied.

/inb4utoooldanyway
That was a good show. Used to watch it. And there was an Aussie wife swap too.
I've wanted to get the snip for ages but am too much of a tight arse.
Should just do it though.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Far out... how would you not have a headache everyday in that house.

Lols kids will hate the rule changes.. but then they will like it once they get used to it. ie. structure/schedule

Catsnlakers

The World needs more Hank Moody’s.
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
L.A Angels, Anaheim Ducks & M.Stars
Have found a pissa of a show on Netflix.....Bonding....Extremely funny & not for youngsters 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

winty

Jun 8, 2006
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Do the wives have to sleep in the same bed as the other partner too?

That could make for some awkward moments when they go back to their actual partner if they do.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Do the wives have to sleep in the same bed as the other partner too?

That could make for some awkward moments when they go back to their actual partner if they do.
Good q, but i srsly doubt it. Even in houses with limited space. They would not be sleeping in the same bed as the husband

cats_09

Jun 21, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Good q, but i srsly doubt it. Even in houses with limited space. They would not be sleeping in the same bed as the husband
I remember one US episode where the new wife had to physically dress the husband everyday - it was her job to wake him up and get him dressed

Surely that's a bit weird for a "grown" man to require someone else to get them dressed

Partridge

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
It’s amazing that the man who essentially banned slavery is being whitewashed from history, and called racist.

Yesterday i heard an LA public school was shutting their gifted students program, cause there were too many white kids in it. So instead of working to improve the black kids to a higher level, they are actually dumbing down the gifted kids to bring them down to the lower kids level. Genius.
Of course he is. The only country that actually fought a war over slavery, and the guy who passed legislation to free them too.

The ignorance of these lunatics is truly impressive. For starters, slavery had existed everywhere for centuries, millenia even. Everyone took part in it; everyone suffered from it. It started way, way before it became an issue in the US, and it continued FOR OVER A CENTURY after the Civil War ended.

Trivia question: Who was the last country to ban slavery?
Answer: Mauritania, 1980.
Tip: Don't ask what colour the people are there or what religion they practice.

Don't expect these cretins to be able to find it on a map either.

Remove this Banner Ad