Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

cats_09

Jun 21, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
This is how long it's been since I've caught the train to Melbourne

The Gloria Jeans on the corner of Spencer & Collins is now a 7/11, even though there's one 50m around the corner

While the supermarket that was beside Gloria Jeans is now a McDonalds

cats_09

Jun 21, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Also starting to think I should have got my iPhone to do a facial recognition of be wearing a facemask because it's getting annoying trying to open my phone when wearing one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Thats not too bad, considering the game finished bang on 6pm.

I srsly underestimated/forgot the walk back to Flinders st station tho. I also think I took a longer way... anyway made it there with about 4 minutes to spare.

/thought it would be more like 10/15mins and I'd have time to go to the lolly shop there. :thumbsdownv1:

Baudolino

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 20, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
This is how long it's been since I've caught the train to Melbourne

The Gloria Jeans on the corner of Spencer & Collins is now a 7/11, even though there's one 50m around the corner

While the supermarket that was beside Gloria Jeans is now a McDonalds
I wish Gloria Jeans were everywhere. They do amazing iced chocolates.:yum:

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
I was srsly going to watch it, even tho I cant stand that type of music.

/but i didnt sorry.

How was it?
Am watching it now. Is really, really good. Was expecting it to be the one obvious song.
But it's 3 songs and 2 of them are really good.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Am watching it now. Is really, really good. Was expecting it to be the one obvious song.
But it's 3 songs and 2 of them are really good.
Thats the premise of the series. Examine an artist thru three of their songs. Usually a. Breakthrough hit, b. One a bit more left field, c. Comeback hit (if applicable)

It's a great show i like the detail they go into

you pick one

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2010
308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
WADA
My ripple is pumping. Never thought I'd see the day.
Might buy a new caravan i think if it keeps going a bit more.
My son got caught up in this caravan scam it still hasn't got to court,no one including police I think forensics can find anything wrong with it or any signs of repair modification or re birthing but they ground off the vin number took the plates off and said it can't ever be put back on QLD roads that was 2017 despite it having been through QLD Main Roads and registered the week he purchased it.

Last edited:

cats_09

Jun 21, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
My son got caught up in this caravan scam it still hasn't got to court,no one including police I think forensics can find anything wrong with it or any signs of repair modification or re birthing but they ground off the vin number took the plates off and said it can't ever be put back on QLD roads despite it having been through QLD Main Roads and registered the week he purchased it.
that's absolutely sh*t

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
My son got caught up in this caravan scam it still hasn't got to court,no one including police I think forensics can find anything wrong with it or any signs of repair modification or re birthing but they ground off the vin number took the plates off and said it can't ever be put back on QLD roads that was 2017 despite it having been through QLD Main Roads and registered the week he purchased it.
Ahhhh. That sucks so much.
Hope he can get some compensation, and sell it to someone who just wants a van in their yard for their kids etc
Might be able to break even if both.

Remove this Banner Ad