Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2010
308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
WADA
that's absolutely sh*t
I think now after 3 year getting there act together and get the case to court the the police prosecutor for this case has retired and it's expected the case may be adjourned for another 12 months while the new bloke gets up to speed,meanwhile there are 80 odd families with caravans they can't use or sell sitting in the back yard rotting away.

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
I think now after 3 year getting there act together and get the case to court the the police prosecutor for this case has retired and it's expected the case may be adjourned for another 12 months while the new bloke gets up to speed,meanwhile there are 80 odd families with caravans they can't use or sell sitting in the back yard rotting away.
F****k. They can't even sell them? That's the worst mate. Sorry for your son.

you pick one

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2010
308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
WADA
Ahhhh. That sucks so much.
Hope he can get some compensation, and sell it to someone who just wants a van in their yard for their kids etc
Might be able to break even if both.
Fortunately in my sons case he can handle the loss,he's just as likely to throw a couple of pontoons under it shove a 40hp Yamaha on the back and moor it as a house boat.

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
The authorities are are playing hard ball on this my boy early on was prepared to pay and supply an independent engineers certificate of safety and compliance on his van, he was told it would make no difference still couldn't be registered.
Unfortunately it's the way it goes with vans. It's the same in Vic.
It's stupid. Even if it's brand new in perfect condition, just nup No compromise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
I've done it though. Remember once at work I heated up half a family pie in the foil tray.
Everyone was going don't do that.
I was Nah it's fine I do it all the time.
Then lightning bolts everywhere

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Re. microwaves. I had this guy stay with me/us I had met on Trek America*

I got home from work, the place smelt TERRIBLE. The ******* moron had put frozen bread in the mircowave for like 5 minutes.

5 minutes.

Ill never forget that smell. Took ages to go away- like weeks.

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Re. microwaves. I had this guy stay with me/us I had met on Trek America*

I got home from work, the place smelt TERRIBLE. The ******* moron had put frozen bread in the mircowave for like 5 minutes.

5 minutes.

Ill never forget that smell. Took ages to go away- like weeks.
Must of forgot to press the defrost button lol

Remove this Banner Ad