Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

weather's nice...

place is crap.

Work is busy right now.... been at AGT for 3 weeks... then off to Oscar's shoot next week for something... then back to AGT for a week... very lucky to be busy

But AGT today is gonna cut into my KROCK pregame and footy time so im a grumpy campaigner.... i might be able to make it work.... ill find a way lol

GO Catters
You better pay attention or Sofia Vergara will keeeeeel you

Hey did they happen to show Billy at the Hawks game last week? Was funny.

To be honest I’d be happy if they never showed any of them during a game ever again. From any club. Doubly so for so called “celebrities”.

I want to watch the game, not some fat has been getting pissed. Particularly as the slug in question typified the very worst traits of our previous era.

Eh who cares. The club's got my membership ie. $$$

I am also a firm believer of leaving the game at any time you wish, for whatever reason.
Yep f**k oath. Same.
Sometimes on here you even get people who didn't even go to the game whinging about people leaving early.
Who gives a f**k! And you didn't even go lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep f**k oath. Same.
Sometimes on here you even get people who didn't even go to the game whinging about people leaving early.
Who gives a f**k! And you didn't even go lol

Remember the "hoohaa" over the Melbourne loss at KP cause it was whoever's 300th game.

Get your hand off your dick, If I wanna beat the traffic, ill ******* beat the traffic. IIRC i left 10 mins into the last q

Remember the "hoohaa" over the Melbourne loss at KP cause it was whoever's 300th game.

Get your hand off your dick, If I wanna beat the traffic, ill ******* beat the traffic. IIRC i left 10 mins into the last q
For sure. Kp is such a pain in the arse. You should be getting praised for even going down there

*also on the flip side, ive even gone to matches where I know I have to leave early.

So like a couple games back in the 90s, to see Gablett snr.

And I had like Christenings or some sh*t afterwards- so yeah.. making the effort there, even tho..
Yeah sometimes you knew you had to get to Richmond station early as well or its just such a s**t fight.
Hearing the song is just not worth it.

To be honest I’d be happy if they never showed any of them during a game ever again. From any club. Doubly so for so called “celebrities”.

I want to watch the game, not some fat has been getting pissed. Particularly as the slug in question typified the very worst traits of our previous era.
Could be worse. Could be showing Nadia Bartel or Gary Rohans wife.
Rather see a fat campaigner sink piss.
I enjoyed the Port gf where he was crying and the talked to him. That was great.

Could be worse. Could be showing Nadia Bartel or Gary Rohans wife.
Rather see a fat campaigner sink piss.
I enjoyed the Port gf where he was crying and the talked to him. That was great.

Wtf is with Gary Rohan??? I see he's sometimes featured in news.com.au articles.

The absolute *..... some pls explain that to me.

/Bartel fair enough tho, she/they're in the public eye a whole lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back