Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said I love vaccines. But 2 years aint enough.
I'm fine with it for me. I've had my time.
Can't do it to my kids though. They haven't had kids and are still youngens.
No upside to them getting it.

Fair enough. For me I'm hoping people will slowly get over the insane fear and hysteria from the last 12 months. That alone is enough reason for me.

Fair enough. For me I'm hoping people will slowly get over the insane fear and hysteria from the last 12 months. That alone is enough reason for me.
That's true. Some people are sure going to miss that.
Anyway I'm overreacting just read the news where it says U/16's will only get it if deemed necessary and once research has proved it's safe.
That's all I wanted. Some rationality.

You think they aren’t powerful enough to get a vitamin b shot in the needle, instead of the vaccine? If they truly wanted to. It proves nothing.

Have the true elite who run the world had their shots yet? And i’m not talking about elected officials. I’m talking about the ones who buy and sell those elected officials. In the grand scheme of things scomo is a nobody.
Do you mean for Covid? Wasn't the first person here vaccinated in an aged home?

The only person I recognised was Morrison, and it's not exactly crazy for the elected leader of the nation to be vaccinated early on. Makes perfect sense.

I was thinking about Murdoch actually. This is the same guy whos network has been broadcasting covid/scientific scepticism for the entire duration of the pandemic. The guy knows what he's exactly what he's doing. And im sure theres others.

i hate scomo as much as the next guy but him as the prime minister getting the covid shot early is basically a non-issue.

I was thinking about Murdoch actually. This is the same guy whos network has been broadcasting covid/scientific scepticism for the entire duration of the pandemic. The guy knows what he's exactly what he's doing. And im sure theres others.

i hate scomo as much as the next guy but him as the prime minister getting the covid shot early is basically a non-issue.

Ah Murdoch ok. Yeah I'm not too fussed about it. Honestly if people are that stupid they are easily manipulated by media moguls I'm not sure what you can do to help.

Yeah the stuff about Morrison and his covid shot was insane even for this board's level.

The beach is empty all got to do is go 50mts left or right
I doubt they are there purely for the beach, more likely that they wanted the beach boxes in the background

So yeah they could go 50m to the right, but that's not the view they are there for

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back