To be successful you must possess/be
  • Manual licence
  • Forklift license but not essential
  • Medium rigid license but not essential
  • Current drivers licence
  • Good understanding of OHS
  • Ability to perform repetitive manual handling
  • Punctual and reliable

So is it a requirement for applicants to have a forklift & MR licence or not?

I think it would be advantageous, but if you don't have them, they might help train you to get them.
I've seen it worded like that in a few adverts, this one was just slightly more confusing in their wording

It's a different I'm finding between Seek & Indeed in their adverts with Indeed seeming to be more structured & a template format that is filled in, while Seek is more open to how employers/agency are able to advertise

Morrison Government have decided to increase Jobseeker by $50 a fortnight - after removing the $150 Covid supplement next month. How generous of them.

It sucks for people genuinely trying to find a job getting so little. But it's good that bludgers who don't want to work get stuff all. As always, the leeches are the ones who ruin it for everyone else.

It sucks for people genuinely trying to find a job getting so little. But it's good that bludgers who don't want to work get stuff all. As always, the leeches are the ones who ruin it for everyone else.

Unfortunately the number of people in the former category is far greater than those in the 2nd category. Doesn't help that there's about a dozen job applicants for every position which is advertised either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately the number of people in the former category is far greater than those in the 2nd category. Doesn't help that there's about a dozen job applicants for every position which is advertised either.
If only they had better ways to sort out the genuine jobseekers from the ones who have no intention of working.

If only they had better ways to sort out the genuine jobseekers from the ones who have no intention of working.

Michaelia Cash was talking about a scheme where if someone is offered a job and turns it down, they can be reported to her department and be investigated. Or so they say. We all know what happened when the sexual assault was reported to her department 3 years ago...

Even more than that, just as an example these are jobs I've recently applied for:

- Student Services Assistant (a role that combines front desk reception with admin and cash transactions) at Deakin, it was part-time 2 days per week, and had 81 applicants

- Admin & Customer Service assistant at Austin Wines which is near Bannockburn had 77 applicants

- Casual team member for Chas Cole had over 150 applicants

- Receptionist at Queenscliff and Coastal Holiday Bookings had 70 applicants

- A Casual Sales and Customer Service Officer at the Geelong FC had 251 applicants

And those are the ones I know about because of the update on seek showing that the employer had viewed my application and my (un)likelihood to progress had been updated

The number of applications where it doesn't indicate if the employer/agency ever bothered to look at the application clearly outnumbers my applications looked at

One kinda positive from this morning is that as much as I received a rejection email, I actually received notification on an application because most of the time there's no communication if you're rejected. And it was an agency, where it's a standard line they are going to keep my details on their database unless I say no - I did reply to say thankyou and I'm happy with that option

People get the wrong idea about the dole.
There is no bludgers as its not enough to live on.
Those on it long term either are having some dramas or are usually unemployable.
There's some people you just don't wanna hire, and it's for the best they don't have a job.

Is the general gist.

Forgetting emotion and the seriousness of these crimes for a sec..

How.. in the exact * did this ******* think he was going to get away with this*. Like yeh sure nw ill just strut around like the ******* king of canberra raping every young girl insight.

Yes i understand the culture the secrecy of the place.

But fmd its 2017.. not the ******* stone age. What a ******* moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back