Not open for further replies.

Catsnlakers

Even Hank Moody is in awe of Geelong!
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
L.A Angels, Anaheim Ducks & M.Stars
I was Ablett Terrace but the section which now forms part of the Brownlow Stand. So it meant I was bumped from that seat during the redevelopment to a spot behind the goals in the Ablett Terrace

When my seat was going to then be available again i was given the choice of returning to it (but at like double it's previous price), staying in the new seat or preferencing another spot and I opted for the Players Stand "under cover"

The good thing is my usual seat is protected from the weather but not too far back, first row of seats when entering from the level 1 concourse which means no dealing with people sitting in front and them blocking the view
Awesome stuff....Being protected is always handy too. Now onto Round 1 💪

Just heard on the news 3 guys in their 20s have been charged with assaulting a couple of 16yo girls in a park in Sydney. Hope they serve a lengthy jail term and receive the same punishment behind bars.

Who am I kidding? Their lawyers will probably try and convince the judge they suffered some kind of mental impairment and they'll just have to do some kind of public service while doing an anger management course.

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Just heard on the news 3 guys in their 20s have been charged with assaulting a couple of 16yo girls in a park in Sydney. Hope they serve a lengthy jail term and receive the same punishment behind bars.

Who am I kidding? Their lawyers will probably try and convince the judge they suffered some kind of mental impairment and they'll just have to do some kind of public service while doing an anger management course.
Depends what lawyer they can afford. Makes all the difference.

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
My mate has been going through a custody battle for around 3 years.
Just splashed out on a top lawyer and the difference is like day and night.
The lawyer knew the last judge he had, all of a sudden things are going his way.

Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong

All lawyers will always go the mental health route now. It's what they're paid for.

Then again, it was in Sydney, not Melbourne. So cuddles and bail may not be the first "penalty" applied.

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
All lawyers will always go the mental health route now. It's what they're paid for.

Then again, it was in Sydney, not Melbourne. So cuddles and bail may not be the first "penalty" applied.
Yep, if your a lawyer and don't play mental health first up, you deserve to be disbarred.

Who else is already sick of hearing about the megan and harry interview? Who cares.

Just wrap the royal family up. They serve no purpose in this day and age.

Abso-freaking-lutely!

I remember a couple of weeks ago when I was waiting to get served at the supermarket I noticed an entire magazine just based on crap about the royal family in the magazine rack at the checkout. What a waste of paper.

They bring in heaps of tourist dollars. Thats why they're still going.
Absolutely nothing else though.

Wouldn't it be the buildings they live in that attract the tourists though?

Yeah I knew that. Where Ringo f**ks up yeah?

Apparently there's different theories about it.

One was that Paul stuffed up on the piano, and another one was that the audio in John's headphones were too loud. Another one was just before it Paul says "I missed a chord" and then John drops the F-bomb in response which I guess ties into the first one.

Hadn't heard the one about Ringo though.

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Apparently there's different theories about it.

One was that Paul stuffed up on the piano, and another one was that the audio in John's headphones were too loud. Another one was just before it Paul says "I missed a chord" and then John drops the F-bomb in response which I guess ties into the first one.

Hadn't heard the one about Ringo though.
I always thought Ringo missed his cue and goes faarken hell.
Has to be either John or Ringo Imo. The voice definitely doesn't sound like Paul.

May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
They bring in heaps of tourist dollars. Thats why they're still going.
Absolutely nothing else though.
And that’s all it is. But as said, the buildings are still there, and they are the main attraction. Visitors sure as hell aren’t going to be allowed within a mile of any of the royal family.

They are simply a relic from a bygone era, when kings and queens ran the country. Now they are just symbolic.

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
It kind of loses the punch when you have to be told where it is.
I just assumed everyone already knew. Cause it's kind of loud.
I just assumed it was Ringo cause he hits the symbol on "then" and does his little fill where it just feels too early.
Turns out I might of been wrong.

Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
I just assumed everyone already knew. Cause it's kind of loud.
I just assumed it was Ringo cause he hits the symbol on "then" and does his little fill where it just feels too early.
Turns out I might of been wrong.

I'd never noticed it to be honest. Haven't listened to it for a while though.

Was aware of most curses in songs around that era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back