Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
I've done it though. Remember once at work I heated up half a family pie in the foil tray.
Everyone was going don't do that.
I was Nah it's fine I do it all the time.
Then lightning bolts everywhere

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Re. microwaves. I had this guy stay with me/us I had met on Trek America*

I got home from work, the place smelt TERRIBLE. The ******* moron had put frozen bread in the mircowave for like 5 minutes.

5 minutes.

Ill never forget that smell. Took ages to go away- like weeks.
Must of forgot to press the defrost button lol

Well my daughter started another fire in the microwave.
2nd time now.

what was she trying to warm up?

I remember at uni we used to microwave old cds in the College kitchens so that we could watch the fireworks, but don't think we ever set the microwave on fire doing that

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
what was she trying to warm up?

I remember at uni we used to microwave old cds in the College kitchens so that we could watch the fireworks, but don't think we ever set the microwave on fire doing that
Noodles. Left the foil sachet with the seasoning in it in the bowl with the noodles.
There was a little flame going on top of them.
Last time she cooked a pasta packet with no water or milk in it and the actual pasta caught on fire.
Had to throw the container on the front lawn and pour some water on it.

Noodles. Left the foil sachet with the seasoning in it in the bowl with the noodles.
There was a little flame going on top of them.
Last time she cooked a pasta packet with no water or milk in it and the actual pasta caught on fire.
Had to throw the container on the front lawn and pour some water on it.

so, no unsupervised microwave use from now on or is this her way of getting out of having to cook for the family?

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
so, no unsupervised microwave use from now on or is this her way of getting out of having to cook for the family?
Nah. They gotta use it. I aint cooking lunch for them.
It's only happened 3 times now in a few years. 2 from one kid, one from another.
They'll be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back