Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a sad world we live in. A completely talentless Kim Kardashian famous for being starfished in amateur pr0n is now a billionaire.

Why do people watch her programs and buy her crap lol.
That's just not fair. She was also famous cause her dad got OJ off.
And her stepdad is now a chick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a sad world we live in. A completely talentless Kim Kardashian famous for being starfished in amateur pr0n is now a billionaire.

In a world where a talent less hack can become President of the United States I guess KK making a s**t load of money is really not that surprising.

She got beaten to that mark by her younger sister too

And I think that's the same younger sister who only recently started a go fund me for a friends medical treatment as she didn't want to dig into her own billions

Ignorance is bliss:)
Ok. Ill help you out.
From what I know. A chick who's Dad was a lawyer and Mum is a gold digger has a really nice round arse.
She made a boring sex tape of her rooting some guy and that got her family a reality TV show.
Her sister then become an Instagram influencer selling make-up and got more famous.
Then her step dad in the show got a sex change and became the bravest person in the world and got even more famous.
Then somehow through all that (I'm assuming something to do with the internet) she became a billionaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back