Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously! I didn't know he was that funny
There is heaps of them but this might be my favourite
Speaking to Susan Edwards, who is blind and wheelchair-bound and has a guide dog, 2002: “Do you know they’re now producing eating dogs for the anorexics?”

Speaking to Susan Edwards, who is blind and wheelchair-bound and has a guide dog, 2002: “Do you know they’re now producing eating dogs for the anorexics?”

My favourite was when he asked Aboriginal elders if they still threw spears at each other. Unbelievable.

My favourite was when he asked Aboriginal elders if they still threw spears at each other. Unbelievable.

Yeah that was a good one.

I (ironically?) finished S2 of the Crown last night, minutes before it was announced. Final ep centered on him and how he loved going to these sex romps hosted by some dodgy Osteo and attended by Russian spies. Amazing their marriage lasted, altho I do recall them both saying divorce just wasnt an option for them in an earlier ep.

When you're old af you can get away with it I guess.*

*also made these comments when he was younger :roflv1:

When you're old af you can get away with it I guess.*

*also made these comments when he was younger :roflv1:
Yeah the dude was like 100 and only new privilege.
I don't judge old campaigners on s**t. Everyone would hate their grandparents if you did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that was a good one.

I (ironically?) finished S2 of the Crown last night, minutes before it was announced. Final ep centered on him and how he loved going to these sex romps hosted by some dodgy Osteo and attended by Russian spies. Amazing their marriage lasted, altho I do recall them both saying divorce just wasnt an option for them in an earlier ep.
I reckon they would of had a good marriage. They both seem pretty witty and would of had a bit of banter.
They both would of gone into it knowing they were going to have a campaigner of a life and made the best of it.

I reckon they would of had a good marriage. They both seem pretty witty and would of had a bit of banter.
They both would of gone into it knowing they were going to have a campaigner of a life and made the best of it.

Yeah I agree. This was alot earlier on- something like 10 years into her reign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back