Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not as fancy as the Taj Mahal etc, etc.
But off the top of my head,
Ill say Phillip Island (if not going to the bikes)
Windy c**nt of a place.
Went to the anti gravity hill out at Macedon a couple of months back and rolled a coke can down it.
It was faaarken s**t.
The snow.
Sea World. Boring s**t hole with nothing to do that's cruel to Polar Bears.
The Aquarium.

Yeah + one Phillip Island.
+++++++++ one for the aquarium. Fml went there like 3-4 times in one year.

I've never actually been to the snow, ever.
Some people love the snow. I can't ski or snowboard for s**t though. So its just cold.

+1 for Movieworld.

Would never strike a line thru Wet n Wild tho.

Yeah a caller rang in said that one, Ross was flabbergasted as he goes the other way- thinks its absolutely amazing.
The kids like movie world. I didn't think was all that great though.
Yeah Wet n Wild is the best one.

+1 for Movieworld.

Would never strike a line thru Wet n Wild tho.

Yeah a caller rang in said that one, Ross was flabbergasted as he goes the other way- thinks its absolutely amazing.
I've got a feeling I wouldn't get into the Taj too much. Just a building.

Not enough rides at MW.

I went Wet n Wild once on a Saturday, when its open til 9pm + all the major slides are open till then. By 5pm tho i was done, so my then bf and his cousin kept going around the park.

Was kicking myself tho afterwards, apparently there was hardly any ppl around they basically just walked straight on the slides.

Not enough rides at MW.

I went Wet n Wild once on a Saturday, when its open til 9pm + all the major slides are open till then. By 5pm tho i was done, so my then bf and his cousin kept going around the park.

Was kicking myself tho afterwards, apparently there was hardly any ppl around they basically just walked straight on the slides.
Yeah that would of been sweet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes little things that are close and cheap are underrated and everyone has a better time than fancy s**t.
Like camping.
Anyone who's got young kids there's this free playground in Stkilda thats made out of scrap metal and stuff.
It is awesome. Never disappointed.
Got free tickets to this Magic Garden?? place or something like that down on the Mornington.
Everyone had a better time there than at Movieworld or something huge like that.

My mum nearly had a heart attack at Movieworld. Was looking at some souvenirs on the verandah of one of the shops when Catwoman cracked her whip right behind my mum, and scared the crap out of her. :D

Sometimes little things that are close and cheap are underrated and everyone has a better time than fancy sh*t.

I was in NYC down near Chinatown when there was a huge blackout. Had to walk over 100 blocks back to our hostel. Was actually pretty cool- just took our time, bought icy poles/ice creams from vendors the way + just chatted.

The next day, everything was pretty much closed, I went to Central Park lay in the sun + listened to my walkman. Another chilled/good day.

I was in NYC down near Chinatown when there was a huge blackout. Had to walk over 100 blocks back to our hostel. Was actually pretty cool- just took our time, bought icy poles/ice creams from vendors the way + just chatted.

The next day, everything was pretty much closed, I went to Central Park lay in the sun + listened to my walkman. Another chilled/good day.
Yeah for sure. That sounds cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back