Fantasy 2021 - OMEGA League - Discussion

Nico for Chubb - Vetoable?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What time do waivers process?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Soon as the draft is over....waivers (blind bidding auction) will begin and process every single night at 8pm AEST.

So, say the draft ends tomorrow morning....people can start putting waiver bids in for players, come 8pm Friday night, waivers will process. Soon as waivers process, people can start putting waiver bids in, which will get processed 8pm Saturday night. Every night at 8pm, or more correctly, 6am ET, so when we and/or them start having daylights savings, then the time of night for us here will change an hour up/down.

Not sure how many bids you can put in per night, never used FF before.

Wizard on the clock, then Maverik279

and once those two picks are done, blind bidding waivers will begin immediately.

again....roster max size will remain 38, but the position limits will stay as they are, in case people wanna overload on certain positions, take some time to think about who to cut....but come season start, the position limits will return to default.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waivers happened and mine didn't go through?
Did you get outbid?
Did you fill it out properly? Theres a number more steps to do to make a waiver claim....first click the make claim button on a player, then click it again, takes you to a page, then click make claim again, then click ok, then click make claim again, and then it takes you to the page where you put in your bid dollars, then you click save.

Did you get outbid?
Did you fill it out properly? Theres a number more steps to do to make a waiver claim....first click the make claim button on a player, then click it again, takes you to a page, then click make claim again, then click ok, then click make claim again, and then it takes you to the page where you put in your bid dollars, then you click save.
My claims are still sitting there. 1st player check is still available.

Figured out that waivers start processing around 8 pm or so, and you cant start making new claims till 10pm. Why you dont see "claim" button next to most FAs right now. Of you click the lock icon it tells you 28 minutes before player unlocks etc. Counting down, add those minutes to current time = 10pm.

That doesnt answer your question....ill look into what happened with your bids

Figured out that waivers start processing around 8 pm or so, and you cant start making new claims till 10pm. Why you dont see "claim" button next to most FAs right now. Of you click the lock icon it tells you 28 minutes before player unlocks etc. Counting down, add those minutes to current time = 10pm.

That doesnt answer your question....ill look into what happened with your bids
I worked it out. I had ineligible IR player.

The players were all locked for me from the moment draft finished to 10pm… so I couldn’t put any bids in. I kept checking back but they were still locked each time.

I think I ran into this last year also on fleaflicker, blamed the GM , turned out there was issues with my roster not being "legal" tho from memory. Perhaps check to make sure it's in order (not too many players of a certain position, IR ineligible etc)

Back