Remove this Banner Ad

WCEswift

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Philly Eagles, Boston Red Sox
From now on everyone has to pick a shitty photo of their player list the height weight and 45s taken, scrubs, make it fun

matt_bas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, East Perth
Matt_bas has decided to offer up pick 35 plus pick number 2 next year to move up the draft this year. He's not confident he can win player sponsor of the year with Ainsworth of the board, but he's a Shuey in for 2nd. Any takers?

WCErevival

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC
Matt_bas has decided to offer up pick 35 plus pick number 2 next year to move up the draft this year. He's not confident he can win player sponsor of the year with Ainsworth of the board, but he's a Shuey in for 2nd. Any takers?
I'm willing to trade pick 34 for your pick 35 and 2

MWPP

Mischief Managed
Jul 5, 2011
The Stadium in the Sky
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NZ, Scorchers, Las Vegas Bears
Lmao sorry guys. I’ll take Nic Nat

MWPP
Jack Darling of course please

C51F02B5-EE1F-4467-B3CD-8EE632354E76.jpeg

You’re up Reminiscence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KO_KO

Club Legend
Sep 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mighty Falcons & Biggie
After taking Jake the snake waterman to dizzying heights and Brownlow contention this season, I now will take Jarrod Cameron under my wing and make him the number one small forward in the competition.

Not only is this kid deadly around goals, he is the best, yes the best, tackling small forward in the comp. in the words of the greatest boxer of all time Roy Jones Jr, “y’all must’ve forgot”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
I’ve been thinking about this selection for a couple months now, given the fact that I wanted to change to a different player from HickGod. Given the fact he’s due for a big resurgence, and I’ve loved him since he arrived, I pick the man that will henceforth be celebrated on this board as a champion:
8C4FD8B1-5CE5-474A-8E67-6F9E99326646.png

Mark my words, Nathan Vardy will be playing the majority of games next year as Nic’s right hand man.

Hap Hapablap it’s your turn.

Last edited:

Falco

Club Legend
Sep 30, 2012
Wayyy up North
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco Lions, Ferrari, Minardi
Thanks Keyzer - with my pick I choose a man searching for redemption after an underwhelming 2020.

That’s the quickest man on our list - Jack Petruccelle!

Remove this Banner Ad