Player Sponsorship 2021 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL players only, try again
giphy.gif

Nope, if bUCKET__ wants to sponsor one of our AFLW players he’s perfectly entitled to do so. I have no issue with it.

Dark Sharks your 12 hours starts now to make your pick
Fair enough - it's my first time doing this so am unfamiliar with the rules.

I assumed it was AFL only given your list of available players and the reference to ~42 players to choose from.

Fair enough - it's my first time doing this so am unfamiliar with the rules.

I assumed it was AFL only given your list of available players and the reference to ~42 players to choose from.

To be fair it hasn’t come up before and it’s not something I’d considered. The draft was created for the men’s team as the list of available players would suggest but the AFLW players are Eagles after all so I have no issue with it.

The sponsor draft is just a bit of light hearted fun to help us through the off season so the rules aren’t enforced rigorously and are only really there to ensure nobody is unfairly disadvantaged. Someone picking an AFLW player doesn’t impact anyone so fair bump, play on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair it hasn’t come up before and it’s not something I’d considered. The draft was created for the men’s team as the list of available players would suggest but the AFLW players are Eagles after all so I have no issue with it.

The sponsor draft is just a bit of light hearted fun to help us through the off season so the rules aren’t enforced rigorously and are only really there to ensure nobody is unfairly disadvantaged. Someone picking an AFLW player doesn’t impact anyone so fair bump, play on
DS took a player that wasn’t even on our list last year so taking an AFLW player isn’t really a stretch in the scheme of the sponsor draft

Can I take Ainsworth?

I took Mitch O'Neil last year and he got delisted.
Not liking the suggestion made by this post.

Whether or not fans like him, Ainsworth is the best young mid we have on the list. Why do you think we trusted him, and not XON, to run out for a cut throat finals clash?

Ainsworth will be here in 2022.

Whether or not fans like him, Ainsworth is the best young mid we have on the list. Why do you think we trusted him, and not XON, to run out for a cut throat finals clash?

Arrggghhhh

So sponsorship efforts have already started in earnest and blinkered bias is very much in play.

Before the full allocation of players have be determined.

Oh and as for the claim that Ainsworth is the best young mid we have on our list .

Carbine Chaos..... you are a funny 😁 man.

Ladies and Gents, it is with great pleasure that I choose with this, the 14th pick overall in the 2021 WCE Board Player Sponsor Draft, from the Masto school of jubilant celebrations and brilliant smiles, the goal a game, hottest young KPF prospect in the league...

OSCAR ALLEN

Oscar seen here being passed the brilliant smile torch from Masto himself

My recuitment team couldn't believe it when he was still available at 14. Easiest decision ever. I have therefore composed a haiku for those who came before me:

The heir apparent
Overlooked by those above
You s**t campaigners

Over to you, WCEswift

I'm not liking the suggestion made by this post, that Brayden is our best young mid!

Last edited:
With the 15th pick in the draft I select player Jeremy Mcgovern

1608189843511.png

Height: Debatable
Weight: Unknown believed to be a couple thousand subway footlongs
45s: 0

AxialMat your up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back